CHAPTER xii

December 2019

"He was waiting for you." 

Seulgi curves her lips into a small thin line and bow politely to her Ahjussi. What can she do? She can't even process a single word after what happened a week ago.

Weekends past without her going to the store. Without her seeing Jimin. Loneliness envelopes her as how Joohyun finally tells them the truth, Joohyun let her guards down and cried in front of them but Seulgi can't accept her tears especially how Bae Joohyun accepted her own fate. She's accepting the fact that she's leaving the group—them.

How can Joohyun decide without asking what they want? What Red Velvet decision about her leaving?

How about Jimin? What will happen to him? What will happen to them?

"Do me a favor Ahjussi."

"What is happening Seulgi?"

"Don't tell him when I'm here. Don't say his name. Don't bring him up. Don't make me miss him more."

Seulgi's tears didn't fall this time but her heart was tearing her, making it so painful—making her want to hug Jimin.

She's been crying since the day that bomb struck her and now she finally finds the courage to stop herself from being so emotional outside. She may act strong but not inside. She's broken.

Unknown Number calling...

Even answering phone calls and text. Seulgi can't even check her phone.

SM finds new ways to make them crazy. Make people crazy the same with them.

SM let Joohyun renew her contract in two conditions.

"Red Velvet will fly and live for one year in SM Entertainment Japan."

SM will debut the new group the day after their flight to Japan making the event more of a hot topic with different reactions.

In order to save both. Red Velvet and Park Jimin... Seulgi agreed in everything even if the consequences are her own heart because in another condition?

Everything will surely change everything.

"You'll be in a dating issue with Lee Taeyong."