Hey, we should..

Not too long after that, luhan went back to the front (making sure that his face was no longer as red, of course) and put a white box on the desk.

"This box has everything that you'll both need if you're going to live together." Luhan stated while tapping the top of the box.

"Thanks..Luhan" Chanyeol said, calling him by his name since he noticed the name on one of the notebooks on the desk

"You're welcome. I'm always happy to help" Luhan said with a smile on his face, watching the two boys walk away together.

Once Baekhyun and Chanyeol had gotten back to the room they'd be sharing, it wasn't just a room. It looked like an actual home. Their ideal home, which was a cozy house on a hill they wanted to buy together while they were still alive. The funny thing about heaven, is once you move in with someone, a small, white room, usually turns into a house that you would've wanted while you were alive.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked around the house in awe, walking in and out of rooms around their home. It was just like it. It even had the big bedroom with the big bed that both of them wished to share one day.

Baekhyun had plopped onto the bed with Chanyeol once they'd toured around the whole house, both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey baby"

"Yes Yeol?"

"I love you"

Those words never failed to make Baekhyun blush and feel loved. He smiled cutely at his boyfriend before answering.

"I love you too."

The two stared into each others eyes for a while. They held onto each other, and anyone could see how much the two loved each other. After a while of the comfortable silence, Chanyeol decided to ask Baekhyun a question.

"You don't hate me?"

The sudden question caught Baekhyun off guard. He blinked and stayed quiet for a moment before replying.

"No, why would I hate you babe?"

Chanyeol felt guilty once he heard those words. He knew that he did wrong, but yet he felt like he wasn't being himself at those moments. But he knew that that wasn't an excuse. He couldn't just be like
"Oh I killed you but it's okay because I wasn't being myself!11!1!"

No. It didn't work like that.

"But Baek, i killed you. I was the reason that you died. So why don't you hate me?"

"Because I know that you weren't being yourself. It was a mistake"

Chanyeol stared at the boy. It made him feel as if he had somehow managed to brainwash the boy or something. Maybe it was because of Baekhyuns love for Chanyeol?

"But I still killed you-"

"I already told you it's okay, didn't I? Let's not talk about it anymore for now, okay?"

Chanyeol reluctantly agreed, but he still couldn't help bit feel guilty over it. Baekhyun decided that since Chanyeol was finally right there with him, they might as well do couple things. The type of things they did while they were alive. But before they could do that, baekhyun was determined to do something important first.

"Hey babe, do you remember that guy who was with Lu?" Baekhyun suddenly asked chanyeol, who then nodded afterwards.

"Do you mean the one that he called 'sehunnie'?" Chanyeol asked, to which baek nodded to

"Yup, that's him"

"Why'd you suddenly bring him up for?" Chanyeol asked while tilting his head.

"Because I think we should set him up with lu. Don't they look cute together?"

"Yeah, but should we really butt into other people's love lives?"

Baekhyun paused for a moment before answering the question.

"You're right. But you can't seriously tell me that you wouldn't like seeing them together, right? And you can tell how much they're into watch other.

Baekhyun had a pretty good argument. All that chanyeol had to say to this was:

"Fair point, babe"