Times Change. (Pt, Two.)

Start from the beginning

"She'd be almost thirty-weeks pregnant, that's if she's still al-"

"She is alive," Gemma places her hand on my knee and squeezes it. "Let's keep looking, there must be a-" She suddenly pauses, her eyes staring at me, no not at, behind me. "Look Harry! There's a track," 

We both get out of the car, I look to the direction Gemma was just looking and sure enough, between trees is a trail. 

"It doesn't seem to be an animal track," She tells me while opening the back door and grabs out a gun, placing it in her belt. "Judging by how worn this is, I'd say--wait a second, is that a car hidden in that-"

My eyes scan where she's looking, a black four-wheel drive is hidden under bushes. "Yeah, it's his car!"

"Harry keep your voice down," Gemma scowls me. "Come on, bro, we're close," 

I follow close behind Gemma who has her gun out but with the safety on, we've been walking through this dense forest for about an hour. Neither of us has said a word to each other, but Gemma suddenly stops and pulls me behind a tree.

"W-"

"Look, Harry," She points, I arch my neck out to look around a tree. "It's a barn," 

"Joe!" I try to move around Gemma but she grips my wrist and pulls me back, "What the fuck Ge-"

"Stay behind me you idiot, and be quiet," 

I roll my eyes but follow her lead.

We sneak up to the barn doors to find it locked, Gemma indicates for me stand back, which I do.

My heart is beating rapidly in my chest, my hands are sweaty and I feel dizzy, I'm unsure of what we're going to find behind this door but-

As Gemma's hand unlocks the door it swings open, knocking the gun out of her hand. 

"I'm going to fucking-" Henry's angry eyes meet mine, he seems surprised and taken back by me. 

"You little bastard!" I yell, stepping forward but Gemma swings her fist at a shocked Henry.

Her fist connects with his stomach, she then lifts her leg and kicks him, he falls to the ground and rolls back into the barn. "I should fucking kill you," She growls through gritted teeth. "But death would be too nice for a piece of shit like you," 

I'm surprised when Gemma lifts Henry up and shoves him against the barn's wall, "Where is my sister-in-law? Where's Joe?"

Henry spits in Gemma's face only to earn another punch to his stomach, "She's probably dead by now,"

"What?" I gasp, stepping towards him but Gemma holds her hand in the air, stopping me. 

"You're too late lover boy," Henry laughs. "My niece escaped last night and locked me in here,"

This time Gemma laughs, "You mean to tell me, a heavily pregnant woman beat you?" Henry nods causing Gemma to laugh harder, she stops though and her face turns serious. "Which way did she go?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because," My sister points to the gun on the ground and signals for me to toss it to her, which Ii gladly do. She then presses the barrel of the gun against his groin. "If you value your dick, then I suggest you tell me."

Henry only smirks.

The sound of gunshot echoes throughout the barn causing me to jump and cover my ears, my eyes widening.

I look up to find a hole in the wall next to Henry's right leg, this time my sister smirks. "I'll ask again," She presses the barrel against his groin again. "Where did-"

"I don't know! She locked me in here! How the fuck am I supposed to know where she went? it's not like I can see through damn walls!" He yells at her.

Gemma growls, "Fuck you," And with that she forces him to turn around so that his back is to her, Gemma then cuffs his hands to a pole. "The cops will be here to pick up the trash soon, in the meantime Harry, follow the other track," 

"Other track?"

"There's another one on the other side of this barn, Joe might've gone down there," Gemma says. "Go! I'll be fine," 

I nod, my legs carrying me out of the barn and towards the second trail.

She's alive, she's got to be alive.

I can't live without her.

The last two months have been total shit for me, I pretended to return to London in hopes Henry would come out of hiding. Surprisingly, it worked, someone spotted him in this very forest and told my sister.

Joe hold on baby. 

I'm coming for you.

. . . 

A/n

Hey, you! Sorry, I haven't updated for like ages, I just got back from hiking.