special chapter four

i know i haven't finish the q and a I'M SO SORRY TT but here you go some more special gift

( cuties ^ )

"daniel, at least let me buy some groceries or something." woobi whined, sitting on the couch as she watched daniel buttoning his shirt for work. "no." daniel sighed, "we talked about this, i have to lock you in the house."

"that's unfair, i'm bored, it's tiring." woobi faked a cry, "i'm sorry, it's for dongdaeng, okay?" daniel kneel down, softly muttering the words. "my tummy isn't sticking out, i'll be fine. its not that bad yet."

"but–"

"i hate being alone in the house. you can't lock me in the house." woobi poked daniel's cheek softly, "peter, rooney and raichu are here." the three pets ran as they heard their names, and daniel chuckled at them. "they love you even though not as much as i do."

woobi shook her head, "can't you stay?" she mumbled, hanging her head low, tapping her fingers that are resting on daniel's shoulder.

daniel bit his lower lip, is it because he locked her too much for the past 6 weeks? or is it because she's 3 months pregnant so she's acting so sensitive?

"i'll try." he gave her a warm smile, taking his phone out. woobi grinned as she saw his actions.

as a choreographer in an entertainment company, he's actually allowed to get one day break, especially when the dance he choreograph is mastered by the group that is preparing for their comeback.

yes, a break for a day won't hurt.

woobi tapped her feet happily as she saw daniel smiling after he ended the call, "we'll be locked in the house together." he said.

woobi gasped, immediately standing up on the couch and started jumping. daniel was surprised, "oh my god! stop jumping, stop, stop!" he softly hugged her waist. "yah! its dangerous!" daniel said in a thick busan accent, since he's panicking, "don't do things like that again, it can be bad for you, for dongdaeng for everyone for my world!" still in his busan accent, daniel gently pulled woobi's arms so that she can sit, tapping her tummy as he said 'my world'

"what a cheesy human being." woobi commented. "any plans, daeng?" she asked daniel.

daniel shrugged, "cartoons marathon probably, we have to get used to it."

[ end ]

inspired by kang daniel's
" i will lock my wife in the house if she's pregnant " at hello counselor