☼ f i f t e e n

the legendary "mom you smell like a cat"

"jihoon hyung!" a boy exclaimed as he entered the practice room, slightly jogging to meet the so called jihoon

jihoon raised his eyebrow, sitting up since he was laying down on the wooden floor before. "we need to talk." the boy said. jihoon scoffed, "yah, bae jin young! what's with you?" he asked.

"its about your cousin." jinyoung narrowed his eyes. "her boyfriend.. do you know who is it?" he asked. jihoon raised an eyebrow, "i know she has one but i don't know who exactly is the guy." jihoon muttered. jinyoung sighed, "you'll be surprised if you know."

jihoon snickered, "i won't be surprised, that girl is dating a weirdo right?" he asked. "i know her better than you do, you're only her classmate."

jinyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance, "you want to see her boyfriend?" he asked, both hands on his waist. jihoon frowned, "you have his picture?" he curiously craned his neck. "you can even have a conversation with him."

standing up almost immediately, he hold jinyoung's shoulder from both sides, "he's in this dance academy?"

jinyoung pulled his hand, leading him up stairs. jihoon suddenly felt a rush of excitement, "oh my, is it woojinie?" he asked when jinyoung picked to one room with a red haired guy focusing on his freestyle dance. jinyoung shook his head before moving to another room. he peeked inside and saw two guys sitting on the floor, seems like they're resting. jihoon and jinyoung waved his hand a little, and the two guys waved back.

"jisung hyung? or sungwoo hyung?" jihoon unconsciously grinning ear to ear, ready to tease his sister when he got home later. jinyoung shook his head for the second time.

before entering the last room, jinyoung stared at jihoon, and jihoon's smile faded when he saw jinyoung's gaze. "w-what?"

"he's here." jinyoung opened the door.

jihoon averted his gaze to the boy, and blinked in surprise, "daniel hyung?!" he half shouted. the boy he saw earlier pulled his cap and stopped dancing, throwing a smile, "hey kids!" he brightly exclaimed.

jihoon widened his eyes, "this daniel hyung?" jinyoung nodded, "she clearly said kang daniel." daniel innocently blinked, "what is it? why did jihoonie looked so surprised at the mention of my name?" he walked closer to the two boys.

"hyung, you're currently dating?!" jihoon asked daniel confusedly. daniel frowned, "me? dating?" he blinked. "i have to focus on the national dance competition, i don't really have time to date." daniel simply shrugged things off. "but i might, only if i found someone i like." daniel smiled, but the two boys groaned.

"hyung, do you know someone named lee woobi?" jinyoung asked, as jihoon payed extra attention to daniel's expressions. the three suddenly stopped talking, silence started to take over naturally. gazing at each other, daniel pursed his lips, "l-lee woobi you said?" he raised his eyebrow, "why did you ask about her?" daniel laughed awkwardly.

jihoon widened his eyes in surprise and sudden blood rush. "this hyung does know lee woobi!!" he freaks out, "kang daniel, out of all people in this world, why you?!" he whined, holding daniel's wide ass shoulder and rocking it back and forth.

daniel stopped him, and frowned, "yah! i'm older than you!" he protested, "and what do you mean by that?"

"woobi is my cousin and you're so famous between girls! hyung your fame is going to be a pressure for her! she couldn't handle pressure well!" jihoon ranted, sounding as if he's rapping. "woah, woah, calm down dude." daniel said, "i don't get your rapping."

jinyoung sighed in annoyance, "jihoon hyung is trying to tell you that woobi is his cousin. a close cousin. and unfortunately, he thinks it's kinda bothersome that she is dating with you. jihoon hyung thinks you're too popular to date woobi."

daniel blinked, "i'm dating lee woobi?" he tilted his head. jihoon blinked, "aish look at this. this hyung is keeping everything as a secret! hyung! if you're like this, woobi won't be happy!" jihoon pouted. "no, wait. you said i'm dating woobi. you mean dating woobi.. as in currently dating?" daniel asked.

jinyoung nodded.

then another silence strikes, daniel scoffed, "maybe there's another kang daniel out there." he simply said. "i'm not dating woobi. but a girl with the name lee woobi was my first love."

daniel then walked away, "she only know me by my old name. kang eui geon." he said.

[ t o b e c o n t i n u e d ]

hey guys! ^^ i'm back aft Wanna One announced and still kinda emo that samuel and jonghyun didn't make it, but i'm still glad with the line up. our man got first 💖😭 and he really did well! i hope people won't be biased and support Wanna One without giving hate though ._.

Anw~ i'm sorry if you think that this chapter stated about how daniel is more popular than other members; what i mean here is that daniel's popularity is more than others because he is always a representative of the dance academy, it's not that i'm saying the others aren't popular >< i'm not an akgae fans

another anw, welcome new readers!! much love!! 💕