special chapter three

"we'll be okay, we'll be okay

"we'll be okay, we'll be okay." woobi breathed out, moving around excitedly but also nervously. "stop it, dumby, we'll be okay. its just a baby." daniel ignorantly drove the car, taking woobi's hand, "we'll be very okay."

woobi nodded, looking out of the window, smiling widely, "soochan will still remember us right?" she giggled.

the two got a sudden challenge from sejeong and eunwoo, and they don't even know the reason.

they accepted it and the challenge turns out to be something involving sejeong's only son, soochan. they have to be a 'one day parents' for the kid, which made woobi nervous, because the little guy just reached age 2; running, babbling, playing around.

"you know, we should consider having one." daniel suddenly brought up something related to child, and woobi glared at him, "dude."

"i'm serious~" the man hummed, innocently grinning to her, as she pursed her lips, secretly wishes to have a kid too. "fine, i'll consider." she looked away shyly.

realising his wife cheek blush, daniel laughed, tapping her head softly. "i hope today will be fun though, no child rearing trauma in the end of the day." he said.

"calm down, calm down. we got this."

• • •

leaving woobi and daniel alone with soochan, eunwoo and sejeong went out for a date, only giving them a special note on the fridge.

"bi~ bi~!" soochan giggled energetically, pointing at woobi who is adoring him. "woobi~ woobi~!" daniel joined soochan, sitting beside him as he feeds the kid his daily fruit consumption.

woobi rolled her eyes, "its aunt woobi!" she chuckled, pinching both soochan's cheek and daniel's cheek. soochan laughed cutely, showing his cute eyesmile he inherited from sejeong, "nyel!" he suddenly mumbled, poking daniel's cheek with his small finger. "oh my god he knows how to call me!" daniel excitedly carried soochan, throwing him to the air before catching it. woobi was shocked at his rough way of playing with a kid like soochan, "kang daniel!" she shouted with reflexes, "gosh it scared me." she said.

"sweetie, relax, you should get used to it." he carried soochan with one arm, the other arm circling woobi's waist.

woobi rolled her eyes shyly, smiling brightly as she's now facing soochan who is happily munching his watermelon in daniel's arm.

"can you show aunt woobi how much you love her?" daniel suddenly asked soochan, and soochan gave him a stare with a sparkly doe eyes, forming a big circle with his little arms. "aww, you did well, baby." he kissed the kid's little lips.

woobi silently chuckled, "i'm touched." without realising much, she got a peck from soochan, which actually made soochan feel shy. he hid his face on daniel's chest after the peck, and daniel being daniel, laughing at it over and over. "gosh, your uncle daeng is so weird."

soochan tilted his head after hearing the interesting word, "daeng?" he cutely babbled, "daeng! daeng!" just like typical kids, he started repeating the word.

"yes, daeng." woobi is very satisfied, feeling proud that she taught him her favorite daniel's nickname. "daeng's not so cool!" daniel pouted, letting soochan go.

the little guy ran to his parent's room, leaving woobi and daniel who is just tidying the living room naturally. "daeng's the cutest, you know."

daniel smiled, "you want our future child to have daeng as a nickname?" he grinned, and woobi looked up to see him in the eyes. "for the name.." she trailed off, suddenly feeling excited, "a daughter should be called kang elbi."

the owner of 'kang' surname immediately gasped at the mention of 'elbi' as their future daughter name, "that's so pretty." he commented. "i want kang younghan for a boy.. it sounds simply pleasing." he said, dreamily looking up at the ceiling. "and we can call them dongdaeng." woobi suddenly suggested, creating a big laugh for both of them.

"gosh, it sounds cool though." woobi looked up to see daniel's happy face, "it is." he leaned in, kissing woobi softly on the lips. "kang elbi, kang younghan." woobi mumbled when they ended the short kiss.

forgetting the presence of soochan for a while, daniel suddenly winced when he felt a soft bite around his butt, only to find out that soochan bumped to him and eventually bit him.

"daeng!" he exclaimed, followed by a giggle that filled the house.

[ end ]

cos sian x daeng is my aesthetic