☼ t w e l v e

"i didn't know that we will hang out till this late

"i didn't know that we will hang out till this late." woobi said, walking down the pedestrian with daniel holding her hand, swinging it back and forth.

"its not late. its 7 pm though." he said, "not so late."

woobi nodded, "but i still feel bad. actually i kinda passed my curfew, you know." she said. "seriously?" daniel turn his head to her in surprise. "seriously." woobi nodded, giving a 'i know it sucks' look to him.

"lets get you home faster then." daniel said, offering his back to her, "i'll take you home quick." he said. woobi smiled silently, and she accepted daniel's offer.

that's what woobi wanted to experience, a piggy back ride. with your dream boyfriend, it will be extra heart fluttering. not to mention, kang daniel right there is lee woobi's boyfriend goals. a guy she basically 'modified' and wish for.

"you'll be alright, daniel?" woobi asked cautiously, and daniel chuckled, "what makes you think i won't be okay? don't worry." he replied.

with her head resting on daniel's broad back, woobi hummed some random tune as he kept walking steadily. "hey, niel, do you think i can skip my class again tomorrow?" she suddenly asked, and daniel shook his head, "nope, honey, you're staying at school tomorrow." he said softly, "get some more knowledge."

pouting innocently woobi sighed, "am i stupid now?" daniel checked her from the corner of his eye, "what makes you think you are? stupid or no, you're still mine."

woobi groaned, slightly hitting his shoulder, which is actually more like an affectionate pat, "i said stop being cheesy, you dumby."

daniel's adorable laugh echoes between her ears, filling it and it's just like a music she would love to replay everyday. if it is a music it will probably get an all kill though. "your dumby."

the two then started walking closer to their neighbourhood without realizing, and daniel started speeding up. his steps getting faster.

"if you want to run, you have to tell me and i'll have to close my eyes tightly first. you know that i could just fall— kang daniel!!" woobi's rant stopped when daniel literally started running as fast as he could.

feeling scared, woobi whined and she unknowingly sobbed, her tears are brimming at the corner of her eyes. daniel slowed down, automatically stopped walking, letting her down.

woobi covered her face as she stepped on the ground, "i-i thought i was going to fall." she cried, rubbing both of her eyes. with his girl crying, daniel of course felt sorry, he bent his knee to match woobi's height, wiping her tears, "i'm so sorry!" he cupped woobi's cheek with concern, "i was not thinking right." his voice is now filled with guilt.

"i-it's okay." woobi tried to calm herself down, "its fine. i'm okay now." she smiled shyly. "oh my god, i was so scared. now you're really okay?" he said, pulling woobi into a warm hug. woobi replied the question with a simple nod, "yes." she said.

"listen," daniel said, still hugging her. "i'll be the one who protect you and i won't hurt you or scare you anymore next time. i'm really really sorry." he said, combing woobi's hair with his hand.

woobi scoffed, "i'll trust you." she looked up, eyes slightly squinted since the street light shines right on her. "ouch, that's bright." she mumbled. daniel laughed at the words, but as a good boyfriend that can be labeled as a boyfriend goals, he still finds a way to help her.

lowering his head, both of their faces are now really close to each other, but woobi is also under his shades, so no light will get into her eyes.

"what are you doing?" she whispered, pupils shaking and trembling in surprise and shock. daniel smiled innocently, "covering some lights," he whispered back.

unconsciously, the two keep staring at each other, no words coming out. daniel moved closer, and woobi is freezing nervously. "now  what?" she whispered again. "nothing." he simply replied.

woobi stupidly asked, "why are we whispering?" daniel, on the other hand is back again with that adorable addictive laugh, "you started it."

when the tip of their nose is in contact, woobi could only widened her eyes, "d-dan-daniel?" she stuttered, "hmm?" without a slight hint of tense, he hummed.

closing her eyes tightly, woobi could just hold herself back from screaming and running away just because she don't know what to do with her heart right now.

"lets go home." she heard his whisper right on her right ear, followed by a cheeky laugh.

[ t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d ]

10K this is so fast huhuhu TT
guys today is yeoreojwo team's performance on m countdown yeay!!

i'm kinda sad that they have to eliminate some more members but what can i do besides supporting TT lets just hope for the best to the future top 11

thanks for the love given!!