Chapter 2

We were with Sheriff Stilinski, I was on Scott's back, watching Sheriff get ready for his date.
Sheriff said" Oh, I should've got a haircut."
Stiles said" Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."
Scott said" I think you look great."
Sheriff said" Well, thank you, son-I-should-have-had. Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."
Stiles said" What, Dad, Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man."
" It's a woman, Stiles."
" Okay."
" A very beautiful woman."
" What beautiful woman, by the way?"
" None of your business. Either one of you, including little you."
" I want to know."

Then someone yelled" Stilinski! Stilinski!" Sheriff, Stiles and Scott started walking out, Scott put me down and silently told me to stay. I whimpered as he walked out, I heard the words stab and kill, I whined and walked to the door, clambering back onto Scott's back. He just moved his hands and rubbed my knee, calming me.
Stiles said" Wow, That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell, you know. Just stuck there, forever." The boy lunged forward, and I growled, Scott moved in front of Stiles quickly.
Sheriff said" Get him out of here!"
I jumped from Scott's back and pulled myself up onto Stiles' back,
Scott said" What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?"
Stiles said" It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy."
" That guy wanted to be a cop?"
" At least now he's getting the full law enforcement experience."
I cuddled into Stiles' hoodie and fell asleep, I was moved onto Scott's lap, I cuddled into his chest.

I woke up slightly when I was moved onto Scott's hip, I heard sirens, then I heard Sheriff say" Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He... He wasn't like you, right?"
Scott said" I don't think so."
Stiles said" Unless he knows how to his his scent."
Sheriff said" Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?"
Scott said" I can try."
" Alright. Keep it on channel two." I whined as Scott tried to move me, He pulled more but no.
" Okay, help me find the guy from the station, okay?"
I nodded and got down from his hip, we walked out of the scene, my eyes glowed, then I took off running. Scott following behind me, he caught up to me once we hit a wall, Scott lifted me up and put me onto his back, I held on tightly as he climbed over the fence then landed on a garbage bin. He landed on the ground and I knew his eyes glowed, I jumped off and started running, Scott following close behind me.
Once we got to a building, Scott walked in first and started looking around while I stood outside. I heard someone flip over, I ran inside and stood next to Scott as he got on the walkie talkie, Scott said" Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."
Sheriff said" What name?"
" Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy."
" Tracy who?" I looked at Scott then climbed onto his back.

We're at school, having a pack meeting, Lydia said" Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors."
Stiles said" Well, now she's the night terror, especially since no one can find her."
Scott said" Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable except for you." Stiles says I can call Liam the dummy, because he brought Mason to the meeting.
Mason said" Oh. I'm sorry. This is all just mind-blowing. You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is."
Kira said" I'm still learning."
Stiles said" Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle."
Mason said" Uh, I'm in the inner circle?"
Liam and Stiles said" No."
I said" Scott, speak." Scott looked at me, smiling a bit.
Scott said" Guys, look, back to Tracy. She's just one lone wolf. We can find her."
Malia said" One lone serial-killing wolf."
Stiles said" Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled. What do we do when we catch her?"
" I say we put her down." Everyone looked at Scott,
Mason said" Intense." I looked at him, then looked at Liam then to Stiles, then repeated.
Scott said" Guys, let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

I ran into Liam's class, then skidded to a stop, staring at Tracy, they showed me a picture of her. I ran out and to Liam, who was down the hall,
I said" Liam! Emergency!"
He said" What?"
I whispered" Tracy's here, in your class."
" Let's go get Scott." He lifted me up onto his back and started walking down the hallway.

Once we got to Scott's class, Liam stood outside the door, waving at Scott for his attention. Scott looked at him, Liam pointed back, the teacher said" Scott?"
Scott said" Sorry, just looking for the page."
Liam did it again and again,
" Scott."
" Yeah, one sec. Sorry."
" Scott." Scott tapped his ear,
Liam said" She's here. She's in History Class right now. Tracy. She's here."
I looked at the fire alarm, I looked at Liam, he walked over to it and pulled it, causing the alarm to blare.

Once everyone left the class, Liam put me down outside the class and went in with Scott.
Scott and Kira's dad came out, carrying Tracy, Stiles and Malia came from the hall and they all ran out. That means Liam's my babysitter for a little while, Hayden said" She wasn't even supposed to be in our class. Where are they taking her?"
Liam said" Hospital, I guess. Do you need help getting to the nurse's office?"
" I think I'll make it." Then she walked away, I whined as Liam wouldn't let me on his back, he grabbed my arm and lifted me up, putting me onto his back.
We met with Lydia and Kira,
Kira said" They're taking her to the Animal Clinic."
Liam said" Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her."
Lydia said" What's wrong with her is that she killed two people. Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist."
Kira said" Isn't there anyone else we can talk to? Does she still have her mom? Any family?"
" Alpha. If she's a werewolf, she has an alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved into Beacon Hills?"
" No, but there's an old one. One of the oldest. We know her. And her pack."

Once we got Mason and went to Brett, we looked at him as he played Lacrosse. Liam doesn't like Brett, at all,
Mason said" So, he's a werewolf too?"
Liam said" Yup."
" This just gets better and better."
I looked at him,
I said" You like Brett?"
" No, of course not."
Liam looked at me.

Once Brett got done with practice, we walked to him, Liam showed him a picture of Tracy.
Brett said" Cute. Never seen her."
Liam said" Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?"
" After the dead pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting."
Mason said" That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?"
" Or you could be born, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire."
Liam said" Guys, I think I just found something."

We were on our way to the preserve,
I said" Do I have to go? Can't I go to Scott?"
Liam said" Why don't you wanna go with us?"
" Brett, Mason and you. Is that a question?"
" Go to Scott, straight to him, alright?"
I nodded and then ran off, finding Scott's scent but then felt something wrong with him.

I ran into the clinic, and peeked over the wall. I saw Stiles, Deaton and Scott on the floor, Malia was gone,
I said" Scott!"
Scott said" I'm okay, May, I'm okay, go find Tracy, she's a Kanima, be careful." I nodded then ran out, running very fast, moving on all fours.

Once I found her, she was fighting Kira at the station, I growled, and then saw Lydia. My eyes closed, then I opened them, I was angry, I growled and ran to Tracy, jumping onto her back, digging my claws into her shoulders. Something cut my back, I gasped and fell, Kanima Venom. I saw Lydia get cut on the stomach and then Kira went Kitsune on Tracy. Then I couldn't see anything,
Kira dragged Lydia into the office, then came back to me and lifted me up, into her arms. She sat me next to Lydia and held Lydia's cut, I smelt Malia. She came into view,
Lydia said" Malia."
Malia said" Lydia?"
" Okay. Hey, it's not as bad as it looks. Malia. Listen, Tracy... She thinks... She thinks she's asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. It's a night terror."
Malia said" I don't know what that..."
" She's not dreaming. She's not asleep. Get her to understand."
I started getting mad again, and I can't move! Malia went to the basement.
Kira looked at me, She said" Shh, shh, it's okay, May, it's okay. Everything is going to be fine."
I said" I can't move! I can't move!"
" I know, I know, it's okay, you're gonna be okay."
My eyes glowed and I felt my fangs.