Chapter 7

Reverse Mabel walked into the room and saw Dipper unconscious. She walked over to him. She lifted his head and saw his eyes were closed. She clicked her tongue and then her headband began to glow. His eyes slowly opened and when they did he saw Mabel he started struggling. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed.

They were waiting outside for Will to give them the signal. Bill was losing his mind. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" They heard someone scream. "Dipper!" Mabel cried. Bill was mad. Ford sensed this. "Wait for your brother." He said making Bill even more mad for having to wait. But what none of them realised was that Mabel snuck off into the house. She snuck around making sure not to be seen. She then heard her brother. "JUST STOP ALREADY!" She began to follow his voice.

Dipper kept struggling as Reverse Mabel kept trying things with him. "If you would hold still like a good boy then it wouldn't hurt." She said. She placed a knife on his chest and slowly pierced the skin and pulled it across, leaving a line of blood drip down his chest. She was about to continue when Reverse Dipper walked in. "There's an intruder on the grounds." He said. Mabel stood up and left with him, leaving Dipper alone. He heard the front door close. The door then opened and he looked up. He saw Mabel. His Mabel. She ran over to him. "Dipper!" She cried. "Mabel!" He had tears running down his face. Mabel undid the chains and helped her brother stand. They left the room and into the main house. "Well well well. Looks like someone is trying to save the little prisoner." They looked round and saw the Reverse twins standing there. "Dipper we need to hurry." She said as she began to pull him along. They managed to get away into a room but when they turned around they were there. "You can't get away." Mabel then pulled out 2 guns from her rucksack. Water guns. Dipper shot some water at them. "Back off!" "I really don't think this will do much." She said as she squirted them.

The reverse twins began to walk towards them when suddenly someone stood in front of them

The reverse twins began to walk towards them when suddenly someone stood in front of them. "Who are you?" The Reverse Dipper asked. Dipper gasped as he staggered slightly, Mabel caught him. "Bill." He whispered but the twins heard. "So you're that cry baby's brother. I gotta say you don't look like much." Mabel said. His eyes were red. "You hurt my Pine Tree. Now you pay the consequence!" He growled.  His eyes began to glow bright. Suddenly Will appeared. "Bill please stop." Bill looked over, as did everyone else. He was with 2 old men. "Stan?" The reversed twins asked but then they saw a second one they were confused. "Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Ford!" Mabel cheered. They ran over to them. "Will, I don't think I would be able to do that." He growled. "Just leave them. Please?" Will said with tears forming. Bill sighed. "Fine." He then turned to the reverse twins. "But if I find Pine Tree anywhere with these two, especially burning tree, I'm gonna have a field day." He growled. 'He's definitely different to Will.' Rev Dipper thought. 'We should let them go.' Rev Mabel thought. Bill walked back over to the Pines family. "Will, send us home then." He said. Will clicked his fingers and they were gone. "Will..." Dipper began. Will began to cower. "My room. Now." He demanded.

(Should I make a chapter for them? Not much but still a bit of sin)

That's all for now. See y'all later! BYE!