Chapter 5

Will came in a few minutes later. "Hello Master Pines." He said. Dipper was shocked. "Master? You don't need to call me that. Just call me Dipper." He said. Will smiled. "Okay... Dipper. I've brought you food and new clothes." "Thanks Will." Will have Dipper the clothes and undid the chains on both ankles and wrists. 'I could run for it.' Dipper thought. "I recommend you don't. Although you would get out of here they would find you and you won't have a nice time." Will said. "You can read minds like Bill too, huh?" He asked. Will nodded. "I'm sorry please don't punish me!" He cried. Dipper was shocked. He finished changing and walked over. He hugged Will making him stop. "You should t have to say that. Why would anyone ever do that to you?" He asked as he pulled away. "Because I mess up or I'm not of use to them so they use me for their entertainment." Will said. Dipper gasped. "That's horrible." He growled. "I'm used to it. But I can tell you aren't." He said. Dipper nodded. Will handed him a plate of food. They sat down together. Will placed the chains back on his ankles. "I'm really sorry Dipper." He said. Dipper shook his head. "Stop saying sorry. You don't need to." He said. After Dipper finished eating Will chained his wrist back up and left. Dipper sat in silence for who knows how long. Being stuck in one room makes him think he's been in there for years. Hour after hour.

Dipper looked up as the door opened. He saw a girl with long brown hair that was identical to Mabel. She looked at him as the door closed. "My my, my brother sure has had his fun. Now it's my turn." She said as she walked over and knelt down in front of him. "M, Mabel?" He asked. The girl was exactly the same. She placed her hands around his neck. "Not quite, handsome." She said. Dipper was shocked. Suddenly, Mabel's headband jewel began to glow. 'What the...' he thought.

Suddenly he felt something burn his skin

Suddenly he felt something burn his skin. He cried out in pain. Her grip around his neck tightened as she choked him. He tried to get out of her grip but she held him tightly. He began to see black spots in his vision when she let go. He fell forward coughing. Purple, blue and black marks were left on his neck. The burning pain subsided. Once he calmed down he finally realised that the other Mabel was holding him close to her chest. He blushed slightly and sat up. Immediately when he did so she pressed her lips to his. He gasped which let her slip her tongue in. He tried to get away but she kept him there. She rubbed her knee in his crotch, earning small noises from him. Dipper blushed from embarrassment. She pulled away smirking. "My brother's had you all to himself and I haven't been able to play with you." She said as she began to move her hand up his chest. He shuddered at the feeling as she went lower. She got to his pants when the door opened. She looked round and her headband began to glow again. "What is so important that you have to interrupt me now?!" She screamed at Will. He cowered back. "M, Master Gl, Gleeful w, would like to see you." He stuttered, scared. Her headband stopped glowing. She knelt back down to Dipper's level. "I'll play with you later." She said and left. Will looked back at him. "Thank you Will." "No worries. If you want I could go to Bill. I could bring him here." He said. Dipper's eyes widened. "Please! Yes! Tell him please!" Dipper pleaded. Will nodded. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Please don't tell them where I went." Dipper nodded and Will disappeared in a small ball of blue light. Dipper sighed. 'I'll wait Bill. Thank you Will.'

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see y'all later!