Chapter 1

Dipper and Bill have been dating for a whole year now. The enjoyed every moment together. But Dipper had to go back to California. Now he's back and he can't wait to see his boyfriend. As his bus arrived he jumped off with his stuff along with Mabel. They smiled. "We're back!" She cheered. "Hell yeah! It's been so long!" Dipper exclaimed. "Yeah especially for you. Now lets go! Your Dorito of a boyfriend is waiting for you." She said smirking. He glared at her but they ran off towards the shack. They may be adults but they have the hearts of a 5 year old. He and Mabel arrived at the shack and opened the door. "STAN!! FORD!!" Mabel screamed. They heard footsteps and saw their Grunkles come in. "There's my favourite twins!" Stan said while scruffily up their hair. Ford came in as well. "Good to see you 2." And then someone walked into the shack. "Pine Tree?" He looked behind him and saw Bill. "Dorito!" Bill hugged Dipper tightly, making him unable to breathe. The others laughed. Bill let go of Dipper and rubbed his neck. "Sorry." He said. Dipper laughed. "It's okay. It's good o see you Bill." Dipper said, placing a kiss on his cheek. Bill's face lit up. It's been a year since he's had something like this. Bill dragged Dipper upstairs. They all laughed except Dipper who complained. When he got up there the door closed behind his and locked and he was pushed onto the bed. "I've missed you Pine Tree. In every way." He said. Dipper blushed. "Same." Bill leaned in and Dipper did so as well.

"DIPPER! COME ON DOWNSTA-" just before their lips touched Mabel walked in. She saw Bill above Dipper with one of his knees by his crotch and Dipper's face red. She closed the door and left. She listened at the door for a second and laughed at Bill's reaction. "I THOUGHT I LOCKED THAT DAMN DOOR DELIBERATELY TO NOT HAVE HER INTERRUPT!" He screamed. Mabel ran downstairs laughing.  Once they arrived Bill glared at Mabel. "Next time double check the doors." She said smirking and Bill felt like he was on fire. "BILL STOP! YOU'LL BURN THE SHACK DOWN!" He looked down and he was on fire. The flames immediately disappeared and everyone sighed in relief.

Later that day Mabel and Ford were.... yelling and playing. Because of the noise Dipper left the shack to go for a walk. After a few minutes of walking he sat down on a tree. He closed his eyes listening to the sound of peace. It was calm and it helped him relax. That's what he always loved about Gravity Falls. How you could actually find peace in a crazy and insane town. But his eyes snapped open when he heard a twig snap. He looked around but saw no one. "Bill? If that's you this isn't funny." No reply. He began to feel anxious so Dipper began to walk back towards the shack but he knew that the person was following him. He increased his speed slightly but heard the footsteps do the same. He turned around again but no one was there. He then started to run. He heard laughter all around him, and it wasn't familiar. He ran for his life hoping to god for Bill or someone to help him. He was running through a thick part of the forest. He yelled out for Bill. All of a sudden a tree root grew out of the ground and tripped him up. He stumbled down a hill, and with each bounce he hit his head into the ground. Once he stopped he hit his head on a sharp stone that at the bottom of the hill. He tired to stand but it was useless. His vision started to sway as he began to see black dots form in his vision. Just as his vision blurred he saw 2 people standing in front of him. He would've tried to get a better look but his conscious faded away. And the last thing he heard was a voice that said, "Sweet dreams."

Bill POV:

I was lonely. Without Pine Trees I couldn't handle it. I almost went insane over the year of it hadn't of been for Ford making a clone of him using a photo of him and an old photo copier. Don't ask me how but he managed it. I was able to talk and listen to his voice. Even if t wasn't the real thing, at least I could hear his voice. I wonder where he is. Is he okay? Suddenly I felt a chill up my spine. Something wasn't right. I ran out of the shack and into the forest. I heard someone scream my name and it sounded like Pine Tree. I followed his voice into the forest. I soon saw 2 people, a girl and a boy, standing over Pine Tree who was unconscious. I was mad. They hurt my Pine Tree?! Now they will pay! I walked down the side of the hill. "What the HELL do you think you are doing with MY Pine Tree?!" I screamed. They turned around. I recognised them. "Ah. Another Cipher." The boy said. "I bet he isn't as annoying though." The girl said making the boy chuckle. "I know what you do to Will and I'm not letting you do it to Pine Tree!" I yelled. The boy clicked his fingers and Dipper lifted into the air. "Put. Him. Down." I demanded. "Hmm.. Let me think. Complete a mission. Or listen to a demon that is brothers to a cry baby demon. What do you say, dear sister?" "I would say the first one." "Ah. Good idea." And with that a blinding light surrounded them. "You won't see him again." Was the last thing I heard before everything fell silent. "DAMMIT!" I screamed as I punched the ground. I lost Pine Tree. And after I finally got him back! Wait a minute....

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO KIDD HIM YET!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!! I'LL DISASSEMBLE THEIR MOLECULES!!

That's it. I hope you enjoyed. This is the second book to The Memories That Haunt Me. So if you haven't read it please do but it doesn't have that much of an affect on this I don't think. Oh well. See y'all later! BYE!