Chapter 2

Bill POV:

I began walking back o the shack. Great. How am I gonna explain that I lost Pine Tree and that 2 people took him to another dimension. This is gonna go swell. I opened the door to the shack and walked in. Sixer saw me. "Bill... where is Dipper??" "He..." I couldn't finish. Sixer looked mad. "What happened?" He demanded. This caught everyone else's attention and they came to see what was up. "He was... taken..." I said. Sixer grabbed my shirt. "By. Who?" He asked. I could tell I was in for it. I might be a demon but I don't hurt anyone anymore because of Pine Tree. But now... "Tell me!" Sixer yelled. Shooting Star interrupted. "Hey, let him explain!" Sixer let go of my shirt. "Thanks." I mouthed to Shooting Star. "So?" I turned back to Sixer. "There were these 2 people that took Dipper to a different dimension." I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy. I was going crazy. "Did you see who they were?" Shooting Star asked. "Yeah. They were... Dipper and Mabel." Everyone blinked. "I wouldn't kidnap my brother. I why would he kidnap himself?" Shooting Star asked. "They are from Reverse Falls. They are Dipper and Mabel... Gleeful." "GLEEFUL?!" Stanley and Shooting Star screamed. "Yeah. And then the Pines Twins in that world are Gideon and Pacifica Pines." "Are you crazy?!" "I am becoming crazy yes." I said. "And in that world Dipper and Mabel Gleeful have my brother as their pet. They are cruel and literally the reverse or opposite of you." I said. "You have a brother?" Sixer asked. I nodded and looked into his mind. 'I could find a weakness using his brother.' I growled. "If you think about hurting my brother you answer to me." He nodded. "He has to put up with those 2 every day. They abuse him. Sure he's a cry baby but he's a broken cry baby." I growled. "Well... can we go get him?" Asked Shooting Star. "We're gonna have to. I don't know what will happen to Pine Tree if he stays there too long." "We need a plan." Sixer said. And then we began to plan our attack. I swear, I'll find you Pine Tree.

Third Person POV:

In Reverse Falls Dipper woke up with a splitting headache. He opened his eye and looked around. He was in a dark room that had only one candle and that was next to him. It cast an eerie shadow across the walls and floor. He felt liquid on his head. He tried to tough it with his hand but they were tied behind him in chains that connected to the wall. He tugged at them. He then realised he wore them on his feet, they connected to the ground. He looked up when he heard a door open. "I see you're awake." He could barely make out the figure. "Who are you?!" Dipper yelled. "Doesn't matter to someone like you." Dipper growled at his comment. "What do you want with me?" He demanded. "You will talk when spoken to." He said holding his pendant that was around his neck. Dipper began to loose oxygen. After a few second she coughed out as he let go of his pendent. "I've come to understand that you know a dream demon. Is that true?" Dipper nodded. "I want you to tell me everything about him." "No." Dipper said. "Sorry?" "I. Said. No. Now let me go." He said. The figure laughed as he stepped into the light. "You really think you have a choice?" He said. He was now in the light and Dipper couldn't believe it. He knelt down to his eye level. "What is your name?" Dipper asked. "Like I said, nothing for someone like you to know. Well not yet anyway." He grabbed Dipper's chin. "I'm going to have fun with breaking you." He said smirking. He leaned into Dipper and whispered in his ear. "The only thing you will need to call me is master when I make you scream." Dipper shuddered. He stood back up and walked towards the door. "I look forward to spending time with you Pines." He said as the door closed behind him. If he could, Dipper would have curled up into a ball on the floor. He quietly sobbed, hoping for Bill to come and save him. But he knew that wouldn't happen. There was no way that Bill would know where he was.

That's all for now. See y'all later. BYE!