REALITY {8}

Quick thing: sorry I've been away, I'm in school rn and I'm busy a lot and next week I'm very busy because it's homecoming week next week and I'm in tech Theatre and we have a lot we're doing next week so yea (': I hope you enjoy this chapter though

Chapter 8
3rd

Ash stared at the wall, her whole body shaking from fear. What if it was his baby? What if Ethan leaves me? What if everyone hates me? All these questions ran through her head, all she wanted was peace. She knew things have been off lately with not only with Ethan but with everyone. It's like they all knew her secret but no one wanted to say anything. "Fuck!" She screamed and threw her phone at the wall, the small device shattering on impact. All she wanted was to vanish without a word. Leave and let no one know where she was going.

So that's what she did

She grabbed her computer and booked a flight the next flight to London. She knew some people there that she could stay With and they wouldn't mind. She grabbed 2 suitcases and filled them up, leaving all her pictures of her and the life she made here in Chicago behind. She booked an uber on her computer and went to T-Mobile for a new phone. She sighed and staring at the empty contact list, relief spreading throughout her body. "We're here miss." She looked up and smiled at the driver, thanking him for everything. She grabbed her bags and checked in, went through security, and sat on the plane.

This was it

She was leaving everything behind

{back at the house}

Ethan had been released from the hospital and couldn't wait to see Ash again. "I wonder why she isn't answering my calls though." Ethan said, calling her again. "'Maybe she's like cleaning up the house or something to surprise you." Drake said, turning into the parking garage of the apartments. "Look, her car is still here." They pulled into the spot next to her car and got out, going up to the apartment.

"Babe! I'm home!" Drake helped Ethan inside onto the couch, both looking at each other when they heard nothing back. "Ash?!" Drake yelled, starting to search the apartment. Ethan sat on the couch worried, wondering where Ash was. "Ethan!" Drake ran to the living room, a note in his hand, with tears filling his eyes. "What?" Drake gave him the note and Ethan read it over.

Dear Ethan,
I'm leaving. I know I should've called or something but I couldn't. I threw my phone at the wall. I just wanted to let you know I will always love you and you will always have a place in my heart. Don't try to find me please. I need time for myself to try to figure things out and I can't do that if I'm always looking at you, knowing the baby has the possibility of being Garret's. I know I said it might be Tom's but apparently that night went different then I remembered. So I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me one day and I hope I can come back to you. Tell everyone I love them and tell Drake and Emma I wish them the best of luck.

Love,
Ash

Ethan held the paper tightly, staring at it and crying softly. "I'm sorry." Drake said softly, trying to break the tension in the room. "Can you leave please? I need time alone." Drake nodded and grabbed his keys, heading towards the door. "I'll be back with Emma later tonight." Ethan nodded and Drake left, leaving Ethan with his own thoughts.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
hahahahahaha
How do you like it (:
Also I put my name instead of ash after the letter but I changed it so (':

I'm sorry I've been so inactive. I'll try to do better but no promises my dudes

Anyway
Have a good day or night
And yee
Bye (: