REALITY {1}

Also Z is for Zendaya because fuck she's a great person and I love her
ok that's it (: enjoy
Also btw this is like a couple years later in the last book they were all supposed to be like 18 and now it's been two years (:

Chapter 1
3rd

Its been 6 months since Drake and Ash moved to Chicago to live with their loves and everyone is happy. The siblings ended up on Shameless together, Ash still makes her YouTube videos, and Drake has been one of the top upcoming models in the world.

"Baby." Ash said, coming up behind her boyfriend and wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he sat in his director chair. "Hey babe." He said, grabbing her arm and bringing her around and sitting her in his lap. "What's up?" He said, giving her a small kiss on the cheek. She smiled softly and kissed him on the lips in return, Ethan smiling into the kiss. "Delilah and Z wanna go shopping. I'm gonna go with them ok?" Ethan nodded and kissed her quickly, Ash smiling and getting up. She waved bye at Ethan and Ethan did the same, leaning back in his chair and smiling at the best thing in his life.

"So this Saturday you and Drake turn 20th birthday, what are you guys gonna do?" Delilah asked, meeting Ash at the entrance of the set line. "Probably have a party with all of you guys and celebrate Emma's too because hers is two days after ours. I mean Z is in town for a while so why not?" She said, getting into Delilah's car, greeting her friend. "Hey Z! I missed you!" They both said hello and Delilah drove off to the mall.

{Drake}

Drake watched his sister and Ethan say goodbye to one another, holding Emma close to him. He loved her with all his heart. He hoped they would be together for a long time. This Saturday Ethan and Drake had planned a surprise party for Ash and Emma ; and Drake planned to give Emma a wonderful surprise. He was gonna give her an engagement ring. If Emma said Yes then that would be the best birthday present he could ask for. It was planned he was going to take her to the balcony they had and have fairy lights and a little cute card on a table that said will you marry me and once she turned around he would be on one knee and it would be hella romantic.

He smiled at the thought and kissed the top of her head, holding her a little tighter, trying not to hurt her.

Drake and Ash both thought about their lives in that exact moment and smiled, happy to be living the love they have now

In Chicago

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
*plays friends theme song*

Here is the first chapter to the Sequel of a instagram

I hope you guys like it

I hope y'all have a good day or night

And yea

Later my dudes (: