REALITY {4}

Chapter 4
3rd

Ash was walking around the city of Chicago, trying to busy herself while she waited for her friends to be available. Ethan and Emma were filming, Drake was modeling for a company, and Delilah was busy going on some tinder date. Ash was alone for hours and she didn't know what to do, so she decided to walk around until someone texted her.

Ash was looking at her phone, going through her Instagram comments when she accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." She said, as she watched her phone drop to the ground. "No please, I'm sorry. I should look where I'm going." She stood still as she recognized the voice. At that moment her phone didn't matter, her life did. "Garret?" She said, looking in his eyes. "Ash? Its good to see you." He bent down and grabbed her phone, handing it to her. "Look at that, not cracked." He said, chuckling lightly. "Do you wanna grab some coffee really quick? Please?" She sighed and looked in his eyes for any type of signs as to what he was doing, and he seemed to be guilty.

"Sure." She said hesitantly, walking with him into the small cafe they bumped in front of. They ordered and sat down, Garret ready to apologize. "Look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. When we were together, I was going through a rough patch. Fame and money go into my head and I started doing drugs, sometimes I could drink at parties, and then I would come home and hurt you. I've been in NA and AA for the past two years, I got chips to prove it." He pulled out two small chips, Ash picking them up and examining them. "Garret. I'm happy for you, but if this is a way to get me back-"

"I know. And I've seen how happy you are with him and I'm happy for you. I just wanted to show that I can be better and I was hoping maybe we could try to be friends again. If not I understand." Ash thought about it for a moment, looking at the coffee in her small mug and sighed. "Yea. We can try to be friends again." Garret smiled and and grabbed her hand softly. "Thank you Ash." He finished his coffee and stood up, checking his phone. "Well, I gotta go. See ya." He said, Ash smiling softly and stood up, hugging him. "Bye Garret." He was shocked and hugged back, letting go after a few seconds and leaving.

"Why the fuck was he here?" Ash froze and turned around to see an angry Ethan. "H-hey babe-" Ethan interrupted her and shook his head, getting closer. "Don't 'hey babe' me. Why was he fucking here?" Ash sighed and pulled Ethan outside and into the alleyway, next to the small coffee shop. "He came to apologize." Ethan's eyebrows knotted together in confusion. "Did you forgive him?" He was made and Ash could sense it. Ethan doesn't usually get mad but when he did, she usually was able to calm him down quickly, but not this time. "Yes." She said quietly, Ethan turning around and punching the brick wall. "Why in the hell would you?! He's just gonna hurt you again! Plus you're with me! Where you gonna cheat on me?!" Ash was scared and didn't know what to do. "No! I wouldn't cheat on you! I'm not some whore!" Ethan laughed breathlessly and shook his head. "That's not what I see from this." She stepped back, taken back from the comment. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Ethan rolled his eyes and looked her with anger. "Every time you see some guy from your past, you open your legs up to them, even when i'm right in front of you!" Ash scoffed and shook her head, getting angry with him.

"You do it too!" Ethan got closer and pushed the other girl up against the wall, getting right in her face. "The difference is that I haven't done it before." Ethan stopped and looked at Ash with a guilty look. He didn't mean to say it, his anger just got the best of him. They both promised to never bring it up again.

"Ash I'm-" she turned away and shook her head. "No. I'm going to Emmy's tonight." Ethan looked down and played with the snow on the ground, kicking softly with his foot. "Are you coming back tomorrow?" She shrugged and started walking away, leaving Ethan alone. "I don't know." Where her last words, until she saw him next time. Ethan watched as she left the alley way before sliding down against the wall and breaking into tears.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}
Woah woah woah
Guess who's back. Back again.

So I was reading a ethan Cutkosky fanfic and when it showed recommended books between chapter, my book Instagram showed up like three different time (':

I'm shook

Anyway

I'm back, school starts soon, and I just want to not be stressed this year (:

See you guys next time