I'm talking to P'New on the phone, he seems really down. I go to lunch with my friends but keep remember the conversation, something was really off. I know he's been down before but this time it's like he knows it can't carry on this way, he can't anymore.

My fairy angels want to know what's got me down. So I give them the summarised version. Monty has his phone out and looking at something, then he looks at me and swears.

"Bitch Yo, this better not be your P'New."

He shows me a Facebook page, for the swimming team and yeh that's P'New. I say yes it is. He hands the phone to the others to look at and grabs my collar.

"Why do you know all the hot guys? Why? Why is the universe so unfair??"

The others have seen him and are giving me death glares. Ok I have to do something fast. I know a guy they think is hot but I think is just a friend, but I didn't share the info with the crazy gang and they could drown me in my soup. Think fast if you want to live Yo!!

"It's why I was asking if your free this weekend! He has that swimming competition, he invited me and I was going to ask you all to go and meet him too."

There is shocked gasping, and then they all hug me. Ok crises averted, life saved. There insane but I like them.

We're sitting in the stands, P'New competed in one short race and got second, he has another longer one. Ok technically he told me about the race but didn't invite me, but its open event so I said lets surprise him, they were up for that. The Fairy Angels are here as well.

"How come our university doesn't have swimming?"

"Were football and track Yo. This university has the best swimming team in the country. If he's here he's good and could compete in the national team."

"We need to cheer him up, get you stuff out."

"Wait what stuff?" I ask panicking.

They have pon pons and signs and a banner?

"When the hell did you do all that?"

"Yo! We can't come and not support our P'New."

"Our?" I ask they haven't even officially met him yet.

"What you want him to be just yours like P'Pha."

I don't need to think to know the answer will decided if I live or die, again.

"Ours is fine." You crazy friends!

"Look at him, lightly tanned skin, long legs, six pack abs, wide shoulders and so tall. " There all practically drooling, as they watch him.

"I want a closer look at his face, such pretty eyes, perfect nose and a mouth you want to talk dirty things to you."

Keep dreaming.

"Not as tall as my P'Pha."

That earns me a death glare. Glare all you want! He's mine I'm saying he's mine. I glare back. They hump and look towards the pool.

There getting ready for the final race, we have been here 2 hours nearly. We have just been watching so far.

"Someone should cheer for him. Everyone had someone in the stands not him. Only his swim team cheered for him." Monty's saying to us.

"Yo cheer something."

"What? Why me? We didn'd before."

"We haven't been officially introduced to him yet. If you cheer we can back you up, but we can't start it, that's not done."

"You'd all jump him if you could."

"That doesn't need an introduction E'Yo. We're being social here."

Bastards! Why shove me into these things. But as I look back I realize he's really down, whatever happened 2 days ago is still bothering him.

"Is it just me or does he look like he wants to give up?" I ask my gang.

They all nod. Even from here he looks bad. His shoulders are hunched, dragging his feet, staring off into space and head down. He's making the motions but you can tell he doesn't really care.

They move towards their starting boards, I can't watch anymore, I stand up and shout.

"P'New pay attention. Get your head back in the game or swim or whatever you guys do."

The Fairy Angels are giving me horrified looks at my outburst. P'New is standing still and looking at me.

"Get in there and win this thing, we didn't come to see you drown!"

I point to my gang, they get up as if on cue and cheer loudly. I hold one end of the banner.

I'm not sure who's more shocked, me, the other people in the stands or P'New.