20

Danny's POV

I giggled the alcohol had gotten to my head. The world whirled around me, I felt as if I was floating. Bad decisions will be made from this point forward.

My eyes moved towards the now greatly intoxicated Rea. She was in a laughing fit and leaned over to Harvey and whispered something in her ear. That caused her to laugh along.

"Let's go bowling!" Liam announced. I giggled and looked towards him. His arm was hanging over Wrens. The two were hit by the alcohol, but Xavier and Steele weren't effected by the alcohol.

"Sounds fun" Ariella wasn't effected either.  She was sitting on the blankets picking at her nails. I haven't talked to her much but I hope I can get to know her better.

"I'm so bad at bowling though, let's do something else." Harvey complained.  And fell onto the pile of blankets next Ariella.

"How about roller skating" Rea chimed in.

"Yes girl" Ariella nodded vigorously.

"Let's go" I said hoping the guys would agree.

"Why not, sounds fun" Wren said. Miraculously, they all did.

We walked down to the cars and we all paired up. Wren and Steele went together of course. Rea and Liam were shoved into a car together, Tia went with Harvey and Ariella. So that left me with  Xaiver, with a wink of Rea I was left with him. He swung his car keys in his hand and I awkwardly followed behind him when I walked to his car.

I hopped int the passenger side, this will be an awkward ride so why not make the best out of it. So when we were on the road I decided to just jump right into a conversation. "I think we should be friends"

"What?" Xaiver took his eyes of the road for three seconds.

"I don't know, you seem like an interesting person who needs a friend" I explained vaguely.

"I guess" his eyebrows formed a confused shape.

"I'll take that as a yes" I positively said. "So let's do something friends do"

"And what would that be?"

"Get to know each other, duh" I said mocking a annoying teen girl voice.

"Well then, what's your favorite color" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, he's asked that question already once tonight. "I like red" I smiled and pushed him slightly on the shoulder as if to say stupid question, he looked at me and laughed. It was the damn alcohol that was making me outgoing. "I will actually think of a creative question unlike some people here." I fake glared at him.

"Hurry up then" he pressed. I wanted to mock his stupid color question but even alcohol doesn't give me the guts to do that.

"Okay I got one" he raised eye brows, "who is your celebrity crush?"

"What are we twelve and at a slumber party?" Xaiver joked, I know you are just surprised as I am. "But I would say Kendall Jenner"

"Ew, no offense but the Jenner, Kardashians are so annoying"

"I never said I'd date her" I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "What you jealous?"

"Nope" I shook my head and he just chuckled.

***

I woke up with a massive headache and no will to live. Last night was a blur but it came back in bits and pieces. I think I might actually die,  no more Danny.

I remember starting at the skating rink and hanging out with everyone. We were all giggly and happy. I distinctly remember Tia and Wren totally flirting it up, okay but let me just say I ship that to the moon.

Rea and me skated for awhile together, falling everywhere on the ground from time to time. Then as we were walking out someone mentioned a club, I'm pretty sure it was Ariella. I got back in the car with Xaiver, we had a blast, we were singing to songs that we barely knew and I saw a whole other side to Xaiver. The side I saw was fun, friend side.

It's when we got into the club when everything got fuzzy. I remember a blonde man with  hazel eyes. We talked for awhile and he gave me a drink and after that I can't remember a thing.

I scratched my head and reached out for my phone, the brightness from the screen  made my already ad vision blurry. I scrolled through the notification looking for any clues from last night.

Something caught my eye, in the green bubble it read: Oh Daniella, you thought you could get away from me and your father. I would regret the decision of running away if I were you
- Your one and only love

Was that him, I read the text three times over. It was him, the demon of my past. He took everything that I held dear to me away.

He was Eric

***

How did you guys like the chapter? Please comment cause everything you say makes my day! I'm almost to 100k and its so surreal I can't even register it in my brain. Sorry this one is so short, I'll post a longer update next time! Also guys check out my new book "Don't Touch Her" it's another gang leader book but this one is but set in a high school setting. Thanks for all the love you guys, and sorry for never posting/updating

Goody fellow pizza lovers
-FairlynnA your awkward cookie