01

Thanks for giving this book a chance

danny's pov

I ran until my lungs hurt, the pain excruciating. Until I had nothing left. The pain was far less than it has ever been. I finally am free to breathe, I have freedom.

I'm away, I'm out, Im free. Those words chanted in my head. 

I finally have a future, a future that is now mine. That's when I let out a relieving laugh that was waiting. My life was up to me now, and I can do what I want, it's something I've never had before. Maybe I only had 1,040 dollars but I'm away from my horrific life.

My dad, my boyfriend, my life. Those seemingly good words were the opposite for me;  they killed me from the inside out. I am broken nobody can save me, except me. I am my own savior, not that anyone has tried or will.

I was in the middle of an dark alley on the edge New York City. This might be scary for anyone else but for me its hope. Maybe just maybe I could call this city home. This city will be fresh start, a fresh place to begin my new life.

Okay, my goal is to find food. I looked down a my self and let's just say no one would allow me anywhere. I walked around looking for a place. I kept walking till I got to a place where the air smelt like money and everywhere there was a probably million dollar restaurant. I turned around fast and ran back.

Places like those are for the selfish people of the world. If I was that rich I wouldn't be sitting there eating my expensive lobster that I'll never finish. I would want to donate to people who don't have enough.

But that place could never hold a girl like me.

I want to find a job, food and shelter. I need to find a store to get food. I looked around and saw a little store.

Taking a deep breath I walked over to the run down building. The little bell rang when I opened the door. I walked around the store making a check list in my head. I need food so I picked up a bag of Cheetos that seemed cheap. I grabbed a bottle of water, mints and a towel. Still about 1,030 left I paid the cashier and left.

I grabbed the Cheetos and ate small bites feeding my growling stomach. I took a small sip of my ice cold water bottle water bottle. There was an eire feeling of this ally. I know there's homeless people all around here. That's what didn't scare me. I walked down the street hearing shuffling noises. I followed my curiosity getting the better of me.

"You stole what's mine" a black figure said as I turned the corner. There's no going back now if I walk away they might see me. "And you know I don't like when my money is taken"

He shot the man

Aw shit how am I supposed to get out of this. I am going to die.

I took a step back which was a really bad idea because I hit a garbage can and fell backwards hitting my head on a hard surface and everything went dark.
........................................................
I know I know it was really short but who honestly cares. This book is a little darker that Voldemorts daughter but still. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
{From future FairlynnA: my writing gets better and longer, sorry for this painful chapter}

Bye fellow pizza lovers
- fairlynnA your awkward cookie