02

I am probably dead.
No I can't be if I was dead I wouldn't be thinking right now. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on a bed. A really comfy bed too. I laughed because I know I am probably going to be slaughtered like a lamb.

They'll probably beheaded me.

Oh god that's probably what, he is a hit man. Why someone want to kill me its not like I did anything. Yeah I don't have the best past but nothing that bad. I did witness a murder he probably wants to make sure I never get the chance to tell anyone.

I looked around and saw that everything in this room was plain. The walls were white the chair in the corner was white everything was in pristine condition. I would do anything to live in a place like this, it was so clean. I took a deep breath and swung my legs out of bed. I will get out of this place.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a white dress that didn't look that white anymore. My hair was all matted and my face had bruises all over it. My cheeks full of tear stains. There was blood all over me. I had scars already I guess some of these will be added to my collection. I laughed at the thought and walked more like to the door.

I closed my tired eyes and hoped for the best. I was going to get out of this. I laughed again wishing that if only I could have a better life because this one sucks. I probably look like a maniac laughing to myself.

Of course the door is locked. God please help me or whoever just give me a break just one I actually want to find happiness and do something with myself.

I saw the window and tried to pull up on it. I could break it but I have nothing to break it with. The room was empty. I sighed and fell to the ground and started laughing that's what my mom told me. Laugh instead of crying you might look crazy but life will get better.

My life has been living hell since my mom died. It's never been the same, my father has never been the same.

The maniac laugh turned into a hard cry as I felt myself drift off.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this was the shortest chapter ever. Super sorry. Promise next chapter is in the guys pov. So yeah!

Bye my fellow pizza lovers
- FairlynnA your awkward cookie