11

Danny's POV

Please let me in please. I chant the same hopfull words in my head.

I put looked at the glassy red button that had a place to talk in. This is like the stuff in the movies.

It feels like my whole life is a movie. I guess everyone has their own dramatic movie.

"Um I'm Danny, I work here could I please come in?" My voice trembled. I could have just left but I need my money, that's next to my dress.

The people here have been nice and I don't know why exactly I want to stay but I actually have friends here. Also it's an actual place to stay, food to eat, clothes on my body. If you add it all up it's a positive thing. As long as you don't add in the thought of a cold gun on the back of my head.

"Is your name Daniella Rosetta?" The angry sounding man asked.

"Yes" how do they know my name?

"Alright, come on in" I simply answered with a thank you. I walked through the gigantic jet black gates.

I walked the tan cobblestone drive way and opened the big elegant door. A smile crossed my face. I'm trying to remember where my room is. I cant ask another person, I'll make a fool of myself again. Last time it did end up with me having my first friend but I have a feeling that the tall bald guys don't have much interest in being my friend.

I walked down the halls aimlessly. Looking for my room, my moneys in there. I need to write a thank you note, What monster doesn't write a thank you note? I hummed the Shape Of You since it was stuck in my head from the drive to the mall. Seriously Ed Sheeran is underrated sometimes. All his music has different styles.

I was in my own little world meandering through these halls. At this point I'm not looking for my room, I'm doing something other than sitting in my room thinking about him. Him is the boy that used to make my cheeks go red but then he made the black and blue.

I suddenly was impacted by a wall. I've walked into a lot of walls in my life but this one was weird, it was soft. Who uses a soft wall that would not last against extreme weather.

I rubbed my head. At least I didn't fall on back, I'm still recovering from the Andy thing.

"You have to stop embarrassing yourself" huh, somebody said something. I looked up to see Xavier, the guy that is holding me captive, remember?

"Yeah I really should be a little less of myself"  my voice came out a little quieter than I expected. That happens a lot when I'm around hot guys that have guns in their pockets.

"that might help, you would leave less of impressions" what dose he mean by that. Guess what?  The handsomest of guys are the rudest,Surprise surprise. I have no idea what to say to that. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Andy and Liam at the mall"

"I wanted to come back, so I walked" I simply said the words. Sometimes its just easier to tell the truth.

"They weren't watching you?" His question made me nervous. What should I say?

"Yes, they were, they just were shopping and I told them I wanted to leave but they should stay to finish shopping." I smiled warily looking up at his face waiting for a reaction.

"alright," he looked at me in the eyes, he seemed okay with what I said. "Come to my office" Xavier started waking down the hall.

I quickly caught up to him. Could I turn around and run down the hall try to miss the bullets he would fire at me? No, I cant do that, I'm not a very could runner.

"May I ask why we're going to your office" I said try to speak as loud I could. Watch him say, to shoot you.

"Oh just to talk" He mich said. oh my god he is going to kill me. I knew it!

Oh please, oh please don't kill me. If I repeat the same words in my head maybe it will come true

*********************************

Xaivers POV

The raven hair girl looked quiet scared when I said those four words. Of course I'm not going to kill her.  I don't kill people unless they intentionally cross me. She hasn't crossed me. Yet.

As I walked I couldn't help but look at her. She was beautiful. Her hair fell in waves down to the middle of her back. She had a natural beauty that made me want to smile. Her eyes were a light brown that made you feel warm inside.

I don't usually look at a girl like this. My usual routine is addressing if she can hold a gun or fight or if she's good in bed.

I hate to admit but with girl I wondered how she is feeling. I am curious about the scars and burses that scatter her body like stars.

I open the door to my office. I never get nervous, its a foreign feeling. I am nervous about what I'm going to say to Daniella.

She sat down nervously pulling on her dress she looked like so afraid.  Probably because I threatened to kill her. I looked at her, she looked up, her eyes meet mine. I felt stunned for a moment but I came back to reality.

Focus Xavier focus.

"I need someone to come with me to a banquet. Someone presentable, someone to make me look good. Will you be that someone" I was going to say please but I need to appear confident.

"Um what's the event for?" she curiously lifted a eyebrow.

"I have some business partners, if you could call them that, I need to impress." She bit her lip nervously, like she was deciding one of the most life changing things in the world.

"Yes, I'll go with you"

****************************************

Hey, I haven't updated in years because my phone broken. I'm currently freaking out because I was watching riverdale and there was so many bughead. Bless bughead because they are one of the reasons why I live. But yeah, I did Xaivers POV. Hope you liked it.

Goodbye fellow pizza lovers

-FairlynnA your awkward cookie