Tutoring (X)

We spent about an hour printing and organizing papers for tomorrow's lesson. After we were finally finished stapling and separating papers he went back to finish grading the few papers he had left. "Well Mr. Fishbach since we are going to eat in a few I'm gonna go freshen up at my dorm. As of now I smell a little like sweat and fresh classroom supplies" He chuckled a little and nodded without looking up from his papers. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door "Oh and change into something more dressy."-- "Why?"-- "If we're going to eat we're going to an actual restaurant. I don't need to go to a low budget burger joint and have any other students start questioning why you are out with your professor, even if it is friendly". I nodded and held up ok with my fingers. I turned and walked back to my dorm. When I finally got there Dani was sitting at her desk typing on her computer. I walked by her room and went into mine "Hey Dani"-- "Hey babes. Where were you?" I went to my closet and started rummaging through clothes "I was with Mr. Fishbach, we were making lesson plans". I heard feet enter my room and they were followed by Dani's voice "Where you going?"-- "Me and Mr. Fishbach are going to dinner. JUST DINNER DANI, NOTHING MORE. It's a friendly thing, but I need to find something formal yet sexy". She squealed before grabbing my arm and pulling me out the closet. She reached onto my desk and handed me my towel "You go shower, I got the outfit" She wiggled her eyebrows at me and smirked. I sighed "Dani I'm gonna trust you. Make it formal and sexy, Not college girl slutty OK"-- "Got it. Now go shower". I turned and went to take a quick shower. When I got out I brushed my teeth again and wrapped my towel around me. When I walked back into my room Dani was standing over my bed straightening out a lacy crop top and a leather skirt. I smiled at the outfit, it went together well and it was perfectly formal and sexy. I walked next to her and smiled "Now that's perfect Dani"-- "No duh. I'm a damn fashion wizard. Oh and here, I finished yours off when I got back, sorry" She ran into her room and came back with a bottle of strawberry scented lotion. I grabbed it and playfully eyed her down "I like peaches"-- "Peaches, strawberries, what's the difference?"-- "One grows on a tree and the other grows from the ground. One is small and red the other is medium and orange yellow and covered in fuzz" She grabbed my lips and pressed them together as she slowly shook her head "Shhhh, just say they're the same Y/N". I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. Dani left and went back to her computer as I got dressed. I lotioned up, put on my deodorant and then put on my clothes. I went to my desk and did my makeup. I just pushed my hair behind my ear not really trying to do it. My phone buzzed and I read as an unknown number came through.

"Are you ready yet?"
"Um who is this?"
"This is Mr. Fishbach. This is Y/N correct?"
"Yeah, I'm sorry, I totally forgot that you had my number from that assignment"
"It's fine. Now if you're ready come meet me in the B parking lot by the lecture hall"
"I'll be there in 5"

I quickly grabbed my purse and wallet before walking towards the door. "I'll be back later Dani"-- "Alright Y/N. You better get laid tonight!" I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I made the quick walk to the B parking lot and tried to locate Mr. Fishbach. As I walked through the somewhat empty parking lot I spotted him. He was leaning across the back of his car looking through his phone. As I approached him butterflies formed in my stomach. He was completely changed and he looked really good.