Daddy issues

I was woken up by a loud snore in my ear. My body lightly jumped before I realized it was just Mark. His arm wrapped around my stomach and hugged me close to him. I turned my head to look at him, his hair was scruffy and he was drooling a little. I lightly laughed to myself as I rested my body back against his. He was so warm and I loved feeling his muscular arms and chest against my body. His breath flowed down my neck which relaxed me, until another loud snore escaped his mouth. I turned to face him and lightly tapped his cheek "Hello, wake up markimoo" I spoke softly trying not to push my morning breath into his face. He scrunched up his nose a little before snoring loudly again in my face. I giggled a little before pinching his nose. After a few seconds he popped up awake breathing a little hard. I slightly jumped back at his immediate reaction and then burst out into laughter "Oh my God, are you okay?" He looked me up and down as his chest bounced in and out. He lightly grabbed his chest "I was in the middle of my dream and I just started suffocating. What the hell" I continued to laugh harder gripping at my stomach. He slowly sat up and looked down at me as I laughed "What's so funny?" I looked up at him wiping the tears out of my eyes. I sat up and lightly kissed his nose "Nothing, absolutely nothing". I moved the blanket from my legs and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I grabbed my purse from off of the floor and opened it, pulling out my phone. I had several facebook notifications which kind of confused me because I rarely ever used facebook. I opened the app to see I had a lot of messages. My eyes went wide as I saw who they were from...my dad.

I opened the messages and read carefully.

"Y/N, I know that I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from right now but we need to talk."
I lightly rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth as I read.
"Y/N please respond to me"
"Y/N if you're going to ignore me then I will show up to your school, I can see your college in your bio"

I threw my phone behind me on the bed and put my head in my hands with a loud sigh. I could feel the bed shift a little before I felt his strong hands delicately massaging my shoulder. "Whats wrong? You look stressed"-- "My dad, he messaged me out of the blue. Says we need to talk and if I don't respond he'll come to the school. Are you fucking serious? He has some balls to message me". Mark worked his hands, massaging my shoulders deeply as he spoke a little confused "I thought you wanted to talk to your dad?". I lightly shook my head as I felt my eyes water "I love my dad, but I never want to be his fucking face again. He left me and never looked back, got a new girl and takes care of her kids but he forgot all about me. He can't just pick back up when he wants to, not how life works" I lightly growled to myself in anger. I shook off Marks hands and stood up, grabbing a hold of mark's shirt that was on the floor and slinging it over me. "I'm going to take a shower"-- "OK, do you mind if I read what he said?" Mark questioned cautiously. I slightly shrugged "I don't care, read away" I headed into the bathroom and dropped the shirt to the tile floor.

-----Time Skip-----

I hugged the warm dress close to my body as Mark stepped out of his closet fully dressed. He looked down at me and chuckled "You okay?"-- "Yeah, I just love clothes fresh out the dryer. So warmmmm". I quickly slid on my, now clean, dress and laid back on the bed. I glanced over at Mark when I heard him lightly growl. He was looking over at me and biting his lip "What?" I spoke softly as my cheeks became slightly red. He smirked at me before walking to his room door "You still look so sexy in that dress"-- "Oh shut up" I laughed as I stood up and followed him to the door. As we walked down the hall I admired Mark, the black V-neck he was wearing hugged tight against his muscular body and his hair was at perfect Floof ratio. As we headed down the steps the smell of bacon filled my nose. I quickly pushed pass Mark and headed for the kitchen fast. As I made my way inside I could see his mom cooking breakfast. She had pancakes stacked high on a plate, scrambled eggs, bacon, and grits. I took in a huge sniff and exhaled loudly "It smells Soooo good in here". She turned and giggled a little "Good morning Y/N, and thank you very much"-- "Good morning Mom". I gave her a light hug and reached behind her, sneaking a piece of bacon into my hand. When she turned I stuffed the piece into my mouth and heard her chuckle "I saw that by the way". I laughed a little before Mark entered the kitchen "Thanks for pushing me Y/N. Good morning Mom"-- "Sorry I smelled bacon" I laughed out. He lightly shook his head at me before walking up behind his mom and giving her a huge hug, he rested his chin on her shoulder and reached for a piece of bacon. As he grabbed it she lightly pushed him back "Thats the only peice you get before breakfast is done, Now go shoo. Oh and I took Chica on a walk"-- "Thanks mom. Love you" He spoke out as he walked away and shoved the bacon in his mouth. I followed him to the living room and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I laid my head on his chest. Chica slowly approached us and laid down by Mark's feet. He let out a satisfied sigh and smiled down at me "It's Saturday morning, I had a great time last night, and now I have all three of my girls here making me happy" He lightly kissed my forehead causing me to blush. I was absolutely loving this moment...until Mark spoke again "You know I really think you should speak to your dad, it seems urgent". I sighed a little and shook my head "No, that's it okay"-- "If you say that" He spoke blankly. I slightly looked up at him but he was just scrolling through his phone. My attention was broken at the sound of feet approaching us. His mom was walking towards us with plates of food, I lightly took mine "Thank you Momma"-- "You're very welcome honey". The food smelled great which caused chica to jump up. She sat down at our feet as his mom came back with a plate of her own and sat down next to me.