And they thought Barry was mad at them.

-

  "Keira," Cat called for her disappearing assistant yet again.

  "Yes Miss Grant," Kara quickly walked over to them, placing the coffee on the table. "Two Flashes and a complimentary cookie from Jitters." She forgot for a brief second and looked at Mercedes.

  "Hmm," Mercedes thought to herself out loud. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

  "Nope. No. I just have one of those faces," Kara tried to lower her eyes.

Mercedes squinted her eyes. "Marley Rose?"

  Kara shook her head. "Never heard that name before."

  Before anyone could say anything else, Barry came through the doors. Kara saw him and tried to come up with an excuse to go talk to him. But he came over and swept her away from them.

  "Barry, what are you doing here. It's not safe."

  "I couldn't leave you here alone."

  Her cheeks went red. Why would she be so happy to hear this from him?

  "Well, um, are you at least feeling better?"

  "Yeah, why wouldn't I b-," he remembered that he fainted into her arms. "Right. I just wasn't eating enough."

  "Why not? I mean, you know how much you should be eating per day."

  "I guess I was just nervous. Nervous about getting caught as Sebastian. Nervous that you would be caught as Marley."

  "Well you had a right to be. She is suspecting. She knows who I am, Barry. If she knows who I am then she'll figure out who you are. You need to get out of here before she sees you. Run, Barry, run."

  "I'm not leaving without you. In fact, I will even get introduced to her, so that you're not alone."

  "It's too risky, Barry. I can't let you do that."

  "You dont need to let me do anything."

  He strode to the other two women, with Kara close at hand. She stopped a few feet behind him, noticing Sebastian mode was being turned on. To her dismay, Mercedes recognized him immediately.

  "Sebastian Smythe!"

  "The one and only," he smirked.

  "What do you think you're doing here?!"

  "Why, can't a man just go to his local coffee shop?"

  "What's behind your back," she said noticing his hands were behind his back.

  "Just my hands," he said lifting his hands. "If I had a slushy, don't you think I would have thrown it at you by now."

  She held up her hands in surrender. "I can't do this. I knew going to the town filled with metas was crazy, but this is too much."

  "Wait, just a few more questions," Cat pleaded following her out the door.

  Kara rubbed her forehead. "You have just made a very powerful enemy, with my boss."

  Barry opened his mouth to tetort, when his phone buzzed in his coat. He answered it and Barry mode was back on. "Hey Joe. I-. Triple C. On my way." He hung up the phone and looked at Kara apologetically.

  "Go," she sighed. She couldn't bare to see those emerald eyes getting so big. She stood on her toes and wispered in his ear. "Try anything like that again, and you will be seriously hurt." She kissed him on the cheek. It was just a peck, but the moment her lips touched him he knew that it was so very right.