After staring at me with a doubtful look for awhile, I gave him a hopeful look and he finally sighed. "Alright, alright. Just... Don't leave me hanging for long. You know what a monster he is with me around."

I smiled wide and let go of his shoulder to hug him tight in a quick embrace. He awkwardly returned the hug and I let go. "Thanks, Lulu! You're really ma boy!" I called to him as I headed out the kitchen. He gave another look of defeat and rubbed the back of his neck.

I gave the twins a glance and motioned slightly that the plan is already set on Luca. Now here comes the hardest part... Pushing Theo into the jaws of the trap.

Ugh, he's the most clingy brother I could ever ask for. But he's my family, so he's okay and of course I still love him for that.

But WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO THE CUTE LITTLE ANGEL I ONCE KNOW.

Calling Theo possesive is an understatement. He's a male Yuno Gasai(1) (Gerald makes me watch some episodes of Mirai Nikki(2)) in hoodie and brown highlights with big-brother FETISH. The only thing that keeps him away from knives and killing people over jealously is because he knows I would be mad if he did.

It's not his fault he had a weird, gay brother complex on me. When Theo was born my Mom is always off working so he spent literally most of his life with me. And I didn't tell him when young that boys are usually attracted to girls so this just... happens.

A-Anyway, back to the story.

 I thought for a moment a way to distract Theo even for only a minute and finally something clicked into me.

"Theo, would you mind to wash all those dirty plates for me?" I asked with my best smile so that he is more pleased. "I need to call and check up on Mom. I don't want to make Luca do it since he's not even eating, and I doubt Keith and Kyle can do it properly. So please?..."

That probably sounds a little offensive to the twins, but, hey, what do you expect?

He gave a smile in reply, "Of course! I will do it for you, Noa!" God, I feel so bad lying to him. I mean, he's so earnest. He's probably expecting a kiss on the cheek as a reward or something. I'll just give him one later or a candy or something.

Once I make sure he enters the kitchen, I gave a signal to Luca and he nodded, understood that the rest of us will take a chance to run for it.

The twins and I grabbed our jackets, wallets and other stuff in a hurry before heading out, waving to the poor Luca who can be seen from the small creak of the door, guarding. Good guy Luca. I should probably give him a candy too. We then rushed to the elevator in a flash.

***

Once we were out of the apartment, by instinct we turned left to the direction of the shopping district, looking for stuff to do.

They were holding my hand in a firm grip, not really tight but were enough to not lose me within the huge crowd. As the people on the street tried to walk through and squish themselves in between, Keith and Kyle were pushed against me. I blushed at the accidental touch. Realizing I was blushing, they did it in reflex too.

 "L-Let's get to a less crowded spot..." They both said and gripped my hand tighter and lead me to a game center. I smiled at them. Just the place I would head to first.

Sure enough, it was way less crowded. I saw some regulars I recognize (since Luca and Gerald are regulars too and takes me here a lot) who are either madly playing with the machines in front of them or screaming when they lost a big chance in winning the game, as if a tsunami's coming.

Taking it wisely, we went to the other side of the store with less noise and arcade-games maniacs. A claw machine caught my eye and I walked over as if attracted.