Chapter 40 - running and stuff

Amaya P.O.V

We stood in the doorway waiting for Kyle to finish duct taping Noah to a chair. Just before he placed the tape over his mouth though, Noah spoke up. "You know what I just realized." He said smirking. "That if all of you are here, and I know that Chris guy is somewhere, the who's at home guarding little April?"

Kyle didn't hesitate to punch his own brother in the face before he turned to us. "Car, now!"

And we ran.

We ran past weird Spanish lady who was screaming something like. "Niños locos!!"

We ran past a room of guys who where too busy playing poker to realize they had intruders.

And we ran past the kitchen that smelled like someone was cooking pasta.

Did I mention that I hadn't taken the tape off my mouth because I know that shit will hurt.

We had ran out the front door and around the building to where the van was and one by one we all piled in. Me squished in the back with Lucy, Mitch, Sophie and Kyle and Blake somehow sneaking into the front seat next to Chris. Kyle sat up and leaned into the front seat of the car. "Drive back to the mansion, now!"

The car sprang forward and started off down the street, the car door not even shut yet. Chris isn't the best driver when he's driving with one hand, so a lot of time we where on and off on the wrong side of the street. I think we nearly ran over  some guy selling some rainbow tyedye shirts. Still we made it back in less then fifteen minutes thanks to breaking a few traffic rules.

The car stopped outside the mansion. Kyle climbed out of the car, Mitch, Lucy, Blake and Chris behind him. Me and Sophie sat in the car watching then disappear into the house.

I ripped the tape off my mouth and let out a goat like scream. I am not normal I swear.

I looked to Sophie. "We could leave right now."

She blinked at me. "What are you talking about?" She said.

"We could take this car to the nearest police station right now and turn them in." I said.

She glanced at the keys which where still in the ignition. "But..."

"We can't be here it's wrong!"

"..but we don't know how to drive." Sophie said.

I paused. "I see the issue, never mind." I said and got out of the van, Sophie following me.

We went to the front which had been bashed through probably by Noahs men. I looked to Sophie and held a finger to my lips telling her to be quiet. We walked in quietly, listening to the sound of any of the others but it was way quiet. We walked into the lounge room, me first.

Mistake.

A gloved hand took me by the elbow and spun me around into a trapped position against...a lady's chest?,

"If we all just stay quiet I won't have to kill you. I hate blood." A female voice said.

"Arent you Noahs girlfriend?" Sophie said.

The girl laughed. "Please, as if anyone would wanna date that crazy person. I don't even swing that way." She said. "The names Selarn, but you can call me Larni."

"Listen here Larni," I said trying to get out of her grip. "I've had a long day. My friend has been kidnapped. I've been double kidnapped and taped to a chair. I've had to rip tape off my mouth, which hurts by the way. Now I am in the arms of a lady who needs to take chill pill. I am sick of being the damsel in distress." I screamed and slammed my head back into Selarns head sending her falling to the ground unconscious.

I turned to look at the girl on the floor. "Fuck yeah I'm badass." I exclaimed.

Bang!

Me and Sophie both looked up their stairs where the shot came from. Sophie started up the stairs without hesitation.

I sighed. "She's runs toward the danger and that's what gets her killed." I said before following her.

There it is!!
Enjoy it comes I'm tired also very sick.

The character Selarn was based off a friend who wanted to be put in the story. She was. For like two chapters.