chapter 3 - His name is Kyle?

♤♡◇♧

Recap-

"Sophie where are you?!"Amaya's voice came through the phone."I'm gonna call the poli-"

BANG!

♤♡◇♧

Sophie's P.O.V

My phone lay on the floor. Screen cracked with a bullet sticking out of it. My phone was dead.

"I only just got that last month!" I whined glaring up at the man in the doorway.

Wait a minute isn't that the man from the allyway?

Oh shit.

"Boss she called me Camel snot!" The guy I was arguing with before pouted, pointing an accusing finger at me.

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!"

"Was not!"

"Were too!"

"Liar!"

"No I'm not!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

My head snapped to the guy in the doorway. I glared at him. Foolish mortal thinks he can control me?

"Stop arguing with her, Blake."

I snickered. "What kind of name is Blake."

"Yeah well what kind of name is Sophie." The guy-Blake- said glaring at me.

Wait a minute.

"How the fuck do you know my name!?" I said glaring at him.

"I went through your wallet." Blake said smirking. Damn I'm gonna slap that smirk right off his stupid pig face!

"Hey! That's got private stuff in it!" I said, still glaring holes into his ugly face.

"Right, all you had in there was loose change." He said snickering.

"Shut up!" I yelled my face going red.

"Both of you stop!" Ally guy said, obviously fed up with our bickering."Blake, wait outside!"

Blake grudgingly left the room still glaring at me. I smirked back at him.

"You can let go of her now Chris." The ally guy said. Chris let go of my left  shoulder and headed towards the door.

Then it was just me and ally guy.

"What are you gonna do now?" I said raising a eyebrows. "Kill me and dump me in a lake."

"No. But thanks for the idea though." He said smirking.

My face dropped.

"Then what are you going to do with me?" I questioned, testing my limits.

"Use you for ransom or something like that..." He said trailing off.

"Well then if that's happening, can I at least know your name?" I asked. What if I was going to spend a couple of weeks with ugly here, I might as well know his name.

"Kyle. My names Kyle. And you have been kidnapped by the Black Phoenix." He said smirking. Making my blood run cold.

I've heard of the black Phoenix. There a very dangerous gang. And now I've been taken by them! How fucked up is that?

I looked up as kyle who had turned around and shut the door behind him leaving me alone in a dark room with my thoughts.

Reminder:

When I get out of this deep shit. Buy a new phone.

And school bag since I have no idea where that is.

Sigh.

What have I gotten myself into?

♤♡◇♧

How is it? Do you like it? Am I a bad author? Does the gang name sound good?

I promise the next chapter will be longer.

Please comment, vote and stay awesome!

~ May May