Chapter 1 - I Hate friends

JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS STORY HAS NO ENDING, THERE IS A SECOND BOOK THAT I STARTED
BUT I GAVE UP SO IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE NIGHTMARE AND THEN PROCEED TO COMPLAIN AT THE END WHEN I DID WARN YOU THEN THIS IS NOT THE BOOK FOR YOU

♤♡◇♧

Sophie had gotten herself into some deep shit. Well she had gotten herself a little too deep into this shit.

Well we should probably go back to how this all happened....

Earlier ~

Sophie let out a huff as she sat in on of the most hated classes ever. A Class that all of man kind feared themselves.

That's right I'm talking about...

Maths....

Every kid born in this generation hates it. Except some. That's why they're called nerds.

Anyway.

Sophie had been staring at the clock on the classroom wall waiting for it to strick 3:05. Not really bothering to write any notes down on the finals. Eyes totally focused on the clock and not even caring if she looked like a complete creep.

As soon as the bell rang, Sophie was off her feet and packing up all of her text books and was out the door within seconds. Her small back pack bouncing on her shoulders as she ran down the corridor trying to find her way out of the dreaded school.

Opening the front office door, she ran into the car park, searching for one of her friends to drive her home. Sophie spotted the figure sitting at bottom of the steps and called out.

"Amaya!" She made her way down the bottom of the steps.

At the sound of her name Amaya turned around seeing Sophie and stood up.

"Hey, Sophie um sorry I won't be able to drive you home today." Amaya said rubbing the back of her neck.

Sophie's smile fell right of her face.

"What! Why?" Sophie said confused. Amaya knew that Sophie couldn't find her way home alone.

"I may or may not of talked back to the teacher during a class argument." Amaya said sheepishly. "Which then landed me in after school detention."

Sophie groaned. "Your an idiot!"

Amaya smiled. "Yeah I get that a lot."

"You know my dad will get angry if I come home late." Sophie whined.

Amaya rolled her eyes. "Come on, you better start walking before it gets dark!" Amaya smiled before walking back inside the school.

Leaving Sophie to figure out what she was suspose to do. Sophie started off making her way home knowing she was probably gonna get lost.

Finding her way into town she figured herself lost.

She was about to turn the corner thinking that her house was around there some where, but was surprised when she came face to face with a guy.

"Oops sorry!" She said maneuvering around him.

"Watch it" he mumbled.

Sophie turned around, glaring at the back of the rude stranger. She said sorry didn't she?

She watched him turn the corner into an ally, still glaring at him.

She stood there for a couple seconds still glaring at were he once stood before she turned around.

BANG!

♤♡◇♧

Ha ha I'm so evil!

Cliff hanger on the first chapter.

Comment, share and junk!

Peace out

~ may may