Chapter 7 - mister spoon

♤♡◇♧

Recap

Kyle grinned. I glared. God he's a huge asshole.

I can't wait till I'm out of these damn ropes just so I can make his nose bleed.

♤♡◇♧

Amaya's P.O.V

After the video was over me and Sophie were sent back into the blank room.

Sophie got really upset, especially when they broke her spoon in half.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Sophie screamed thrashing around in Chris's arms. "Not mister spoon!"

Kyle's foot stood over Sophie's spoon which was crushed.

I stood in the corner kind scared of what I should do, while Sophie just stood screaming and swearing at Kyle in, I think, different languages.

"God it was just a spoon." Kyle groaned having enough of Sophie's made up swearing.

"Yeah a spoon that was helping me escape!" She screamed.

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "How would that help you escape?"

Sophie gave him the most duh look possible, before pointing to the small dint in the wall.

Que the facepalms. "You seriously thought you could escape with a small spoon?"

Sophie looked at me than at Kyle than she bowed her head down. "Yes."

"You are an idiot." He said rolling his eyes.

Sophie's head shot up towards him. "No I'm, not you are!"

"Really?" He questioned sarcastically.

She nodded than pointed at me. "You kidnapped a ninja!"

What is she talking about? I'm not a ninja.

"Wha- hey! Don't get me into this stupid fight!" I said.

"Well your in the same room as us!"

"What about that guy Chris?"

"Me? Why I'm just as innocent as you are." He said smirking at me. I glared back at him.

"What do you mean innocent? This girl isn't innocent! She's a ninja!" Sophie said smiling like an idiot.

"I'm not a ninja." I said trying to get her out of her crazy state.

"Yeah you are. When you were in 6th grade you would go around saying you wanted to be a ninja when you grew up." She said still smiling.

"But that was like 3 years ago!" I yelled.

"Whatever your still a ninja!" She yelled back.

"Whatever you say, crazy." I said sitting back.

"Excuse me that's miss crazy too you!" She said releasing herself from Chris's hold.

_______

No one's P.O.V

The guys and Lucy had left the girls at home alone with Blake. Are they ever gonna learn? Seems not.

Amaya and Blake sat on the floor playing scrabble. While Sophie was in the kitchen 'making' a sandwich.

"Hufflepuff isn't a word!" Blake said as Amaya sat there with her arms crossed.

"It is too!" Amaya yelled back.

"No its not!" He stated back.

"Really then? Have you read any of the Harry Potter books?" She asked raising a brow.

"No, I'm planning not to!" He said firing back.

"Well your an ass!" She said getting angry.

"Your a piece of shit!" He said crossing his arms before realizing what he had said to her.

"You racist cunt!" She said getting up and kicking him.

"Wait- no! I'm sorry! OW! that hurts!"

"It should!" She screamed slapping his face and kicking his stomach.

"I'm sorry okay! Please stop- wait a minute!" He screeched just realizing something. "Where's Sophie?"

Suddenly Amaya was up. Looking quite worried. "Uh what do you mean? Sophie's probably up stairs sleeping." She chewed the side of her cheek trying to act as natural as possible.

Suddenly Blake was holding her shoulders and squeezing them, before he growled. "Where is she?"

Amaya swallowed. "In the kitchen making a phone call."

Blake pushed Amaya backwards and ran towards the kitchen only to find-

♤♡◇♧

GeT FreAkINg ReCt!!!

CLiffHaNGer!

By bitches!

Sorry about the wait lol.