Chapter 29 - stressed out

Amaya P.O.V

I was startled awake by Lucy shaking my shoulder.

I fell asleep outside the room Chris was in.

Lucy loomed over me with a worried tired expression. "Do you want me to help me with those cuts." She said gesturing to my sting arms.

I nodded and she lead be into the room. My breathe hitched at the sight of Chris lying on the bed with bandages wrapped around his shoulder. A tray sat to the side with a single bullet. I nearly threw up.

Lucy sat me down on a chair by his bed and started inspecting the cuts on my arms to check if there was any glass in them.

The whole time I was looking at the sleeping form of Chris.

Sophies P.O.V

I sat on the couch holding the sheets of paper from the warehouse. I was scanning over them, trying to make sense of whatever they said, but it was just a bunch of names and shipping dockets. All definitely illegal.

"Did you get the right papers?" Blake said and plopped himself down on the couch next to me.

"Yeah, but I don't understand any of this." I sighed.

"Your just buzzed from today, try getting some rest." Blake said before getting up and making his way to the kitchen. 

Listening to Blake, I got up and made my way to my bedroom clutching tightly onto the papers in my hand.

Mitch's P.O.V (oooh yay!)

I watched awkwardly as Kyle sat on his chair behind his desk muttering curse words repeatedly. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He looked up at me with a tired expression. "What?"

I didn't blink at his clearly agitated attitude. "Do you know who shot Chris?" I said calmly.

Kyle leaned back in his chair looking up at the roof. "You and me both know who did it." He looked back at me. "My brother."

-

Wow that's short and I'm sorry. I won't be able to update as much since I gotta an assignment coming up. Screams in agony. Love u all thanks for the votes.