Chapter 4 - Escape plan

Hi guys!

♤♡◇♧
Recap-

Sigh.

What have I gotten myself into?

♤♡◇♧

Sophie spent the next three days trying to escape.

You know how I put the word trying in that sentence? Yeah, there was a lot of trying in her escape plans.

♤♡◇♧

Sophie's P.O.V

The gang has made rules that I have to follow. Yeah like that's happening!

Anyway this a few:

1. No cellphones (yeah right! Kyle killed my cellphone!)

2. No trying to escape ( yeah! Like hell I wont)

3. No smart-ass remarks (no promises)

4. No arguing with Blake...

That is so not happening!

Arguing with him is too much fun.

Arguing with him also leaded me to my first escape plan.

Now I've been told by my friends in the past that my plans aren't too great but I obviously ignored them. I don't know what they mean my plans are awesome as hell.

Anyway back to the plan. It kind of started with me and Blake arguing with eachother.

"Pig!"

"Wanker!"

"Seagull poop!"

"Shit head!"

"Monkey vomit!"

"Dick head!"

"I don't have a dick! I'm a girl!"

"I don't care!"

We went on yelling at each other for a couple more minutes before he stormed out of the room - the lounge room - leaving me alone.

You see Kyle specifically told Blake not to leave me alone in a room.

Haha big mistake loser.

While I sat there by myself my great plan came into action. Standing up I walked towards the kitchen, pausing to see if anyone was watching. Waiting for a couple seconds I then took off in the direction of the backyard sliding door.

I pulled on the lever. Nothing happened. I pulled harder and the door slid right back causing a loud bang.

I paused waiting for somebody to come running to stop me in my escape.

At first I thought I was free.

But then.

"What was that?" A voice that sounded like Kyles was barely audible from up stairs.

Suddenly there was a thudding noise and I knew that was my time to leave. Quickly running out the door I looked at my surroundings.

It was raining.

Damn I hate getting wet! Looking around I sighed.

Like hell I gonna escape in this rain.

With my head down low I walked back in side to see Chris, Blake, Kyle, Lucy and Mitch.

Lucy and Mitch were a couple. At least I think? They do act like one. I met Lucy when she came up to serve me dinner. And Mitch when I got out of that plain boring room.

Right now they all had worried looks on their faces. I looked at them and smiled sheepishly.

"Blake! I told you to watch her!" Kyle yelled at Blake. I smirked. At least I wasn't getting the blame.

"But she didn't escape! Look!" Blake said pointing at me.

Everyone's faces were on me again with confused looks. I smiled again. I could see what they were thinking. Why didn't she escpape?

"It's raining outside. I don't like getting wet. It ruins my hair." I said answering the unasked question and walking past them, heading upstairs to my bedroom.

Walking into my 'room' I sat down in the corner. I was allowed to walk around the house but I wasn't allowed to be in a room by myself unless it was this room.

Bringing my knees up to my chin I pouted. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to be here at all.

That day when I was kidnapped was the start of the summer holiday. And here I am stuck in a dump!

By now me and Amaya would probably be at my house having a sleepover. But no I just had to get kidnapped by 4 losers and a-really-good-at-cooking girl.

Damn I want to go home now. Being kidnapped isn't fun at all.

♤♡◇♧

The second time I tried escaping was when it was actually sunny and not raining.

The idiots had left me alone at the house with Blake. Again. Apparently they had to get something from the video camera store or junk?

Still, I really wished they would learn.

Anyway, Blake was sitting on the couch staring at me like a hawk while I kind of sat uncomfortably on the floor watching TV.

I know right? For a gang they were nice enough to actually let me watch TV.

So while I was sitting on the floor I suddenly hear this snoring noise. At first I think it's pigs coming to take over the world with their maggot infested bacon and pork. But I was cut short with that theory when I turned around to find Blake asleep on the couch.

I smiled to myself. Ha what an idiot.

Standing up I walked over to the diner table and picked up Blake's spare keys. Walking back into the lounge room I quickly speed walked past Blake and dashed for the front door.

Putting the key inside the lock I was about to unlock the door when it swung open reveling Chris and the others standing behind him.

I groaned in annoyance. Why can't one of my plans just work out for me?

After that I was forced to stay in my room for 8 hours a day with no TV privileges.

Damn...

♤♡◇♧

The third time I tried to make a grand escape wasn't actually all that grand.

I came up with idea after I heard Chris and Blake talk about a movie were 2 prisoners escape jail by digging a hole with spoons!

After hearing that I thought I might give it try. So that night I gave my diner plate to Lucy but kept back the spoon. Deciding I was gonna make a hole big enough for me to fit through I started making one on a wall. After about a half an hour of getting no wear I took a break.

But I was soon taken out of my break when my door was forced open and the sound of screams collided with my ears. Looking over at the door my eyes widened.

There stood Amaya in the arms of Chris screaming and crying.

My eyes went from Amaya, to the small dint in the wall that I made,to Amaya.

"God, now I have to make a bigger hole." I said picking up my slightly bent spoon and scraping at the wall again.

♤♡◇♧

Plot twist!

Two update in one day bro!

Comment, share and follow black_is_4_hunting

she's my sister~

~may may