Chapter 28 - Cuts

Heads up, this is before Chris gets shot.

Sophies P.O.V

"In other words stand here and look pretty." Blake said before we started making our way to the warehouse. "Theres obvious sexual tension between those two." Blake said referring to Amaya and Chris.

"I'm not the only one seeing it?" I joked and then paused when I saw Kyle looking through some crates in the corner. "Why are we even here?"

Blake shrugged and went to another corner to check out a few papers scattered all over the place. God this place stinks. No literally, I think something died in here.

"Dont just stand there!" Blake said. "Help me with these papers."

I walked over crunched down. "What are we even looking for?" I asked picking up a piece of paper. None of it made sense to me, like a doctor's subscription.

"You see how in the corners of the pages there's a date?" He said.

"Yeah?"

He lowered his voice. "If you wanna find anything about Kyle, take the ones from June." He said before going back to shuffling through some papers.

Quickly I started scanning for anything marked June, I ended up stuffing a few papers in my pants pocket and bra. Hey, don't judge, it's just the way of life.

The sound of a speeding car stopped midway of shoving a page in my back pocket.

"What the-" Blake started but then there where gun shots.

"Amaya and Chris are out there." I whispered before get up off the ground and running towards the exit just in time to see a car speeding away. I looked over to the van and started running. "Please don't be dead, please don't be dead." I repeated.

I pulled the car door open just as I heard Blake and Kyle running behind me. I looked down and saw Amaya squished under the wheel. "Are you okay, are you shot??" I said frantically but Amaya attention was Chris who was bleeding from his shoulder.

She got up and leaned over him showing me the cuts from glass on her legs and arms. "His bleeding, his bleeding." She repeated.

"Get her out of the car." I heard Lucy say from behind me. I reached over and pulled her back from Chris and out of the car.

Lucy was in the car immediately checking his wound. "Kyle I'm gonna need you to help me get him in the back of the van." Lucy commented and Kyle did so quickly.

Eventually we where driving back to the masion, broken window and all. Chris was sweating and gasping in pain. Lucy had instructed Amaya to Chris's wound with his own hand. She looked pretty sick but did it anyway.

And then we were at the mansion, Chris in a spare room getting his shoulder fixed by Lucy who seemed to have the only medic training which didn't really surprise me.

Even though she need a little tending to, Amaya sat outside the door, waiting.

Much love to all those people who vote for every chapter. This chapter may seem a little rushed and I'm sorry but I had homework to do. I have a life too.