Iyappan: Mam... Anirudh was talking to some girl at the coffee shop...

Mom: Really?? That's his girlfriend ah??

Iyappan: Not for sure Mam... I'll check and call you...

Iyappan hung up the call and turned behind... He was shocked to see Anirudh there... He sweated for some time....

Anirudh: What are you doing here??

Iyappan: Just to drink some coffee...

Anirudh: Really? Then, Why didn't you pick up my call??

Iyappan: What?? Sorry da... My phone battery is dead already...

That time, his phone started to ring up...

Iyap's MV: Yaaruda avan?? (Who's that)

Iyappan smiled widely at Anirudh and looked at the caller I'd.. It was from Ani's mom... Anirudh noticed that clearly... Iyappan quickly locked his phone screen..

Ani's MV: Oh! You're the spy for my mom ah??

Anirudh: Who is on the call da?

Iyappan: That's my old school friend da...

Anirudh: Then why didn't you pick up the call??

Iyappan: He's just torturing me to come with him da to Australia...

Anirudh: Oh! Why are you not going there??

Iyappan: I strictly said to him that I won't leave Anirudh and his company in any situation...

Anirudh: You'll not leave the company till the company get ruined by you....

Iyappan: For what you're here da???

Anirudh: Actually, I'm here for my first date da... You saw a girl with me right??

Iyappan: Yeah..

Anirudh: She is Nithya... My girlfriend.... Actually, she came here to invite me for the show which she is conducting at the Avenue mall...

Iyappan: Oh!

Anirudh: Sorry da, I'm getting late... She will scold me for sure if I"m not there for time... So, bye...

Ani's MV: Problem finished!!!

Anirudh went out from there and started his car... Iyappan quickly took his phone and called Ani's mom...

Mom: Tell me, Iyappan...

Iyappan: Mam.... Anirudh is on date... Confirmed!

Mom: What???

Iyappan: Yeah Mam... Her name is Nithya... And now they're moving for a show at Avenue mall...

Mom: Okay.... Follow them.. Inform me everything what's happening there....

Iyappan: Okay mam...

He hung up the call and sighed... Then, he went outside and started his car....

Anirudh's P.O.V:

I was mesmerized by every single move of her...I'm feeling so much happy to be with her... So, now I'm going to attend her show.... I went to the mall and parked my car at the parking lot and went inside... The show is at the ground floor itself so I hurried towards the crowd.... But two shows were there.... One is the grand Musical Show by a band... And the other was by Nithya that's the sand art show.....