Part 6| Cousin| Confrontation

VOTE... COMMENT... PLSSS...

Okay. I am seeing new readers waiting for my update. Thanks for making my day complete. Hope it's still not late to bring back some of my avid readers. Where are you guys?

By the way, something's up with wattpad. My published works kept going back to draft. Like, what the fudge. It annoys me like hell! But, either way, I can't do anything about that.

Happy reading!

~♤♡~

[Minela's POV]

Three days. Tatlong araw na ang nakakaraan noong mangyari ang komusyon sa Science Lab. And it is also exact two days after seeing my lovely arsonist. I thought she's really an impulsive one, but from the second thought, I think she isn't. She's not having her first—I mean second move against Mark.

Earlier before my first class started, I saw Mark. Mukhang na-discharge na ito sa Ospital though no one knows of his sudden disappearance aside from me. He came back as if nothing happened, because he is back with his infamous bullying and arrogance self. Well, hindi lang naman ako ang lapitin ng bully, but I can say that of all outcasts here in the University, I am one of their favorite—not just in good term.

I sighed.

"It's healing extremely fast. Di ko inaasahan na maghihilom agad ang sugat mo," napatingin ako sa babaeng nasa harapan ko ngayon. Dra. Maurice.

She's currently cleaning my almost fading wound on my shoulder dahil napasubo nanaman ako sa gulo. It's not that bad, but it just so happened that Dra. Maurice was having her early lunch to the Garden when those bullies interrupted me from having a peaceful life back there. She thought my gun-fired wound is still in worst case, so she insisted to treat it for me. Ugh!

Hindi ko naman na siguro kailangang sabihin in details ang dahilan kung bakit nanaman ako ginulo ng mga bully, right? It's an everyday drill for them though. At least, it's not that too much like the last day. They did a very child-like thing to me because of the populars great scene of sharing a single table with me.

"Opo. Dahil po ata sa iniinom kong gamot," sagot ko pabalik bago ko isuot yung bago kong blouse. I made her cut my blouse again, because of the same reason. I hope you still remember it.

"That's great. Now, if you have classes to catch up, you must go. But, if you don't have, then I am letting you stay to lay down to the clinic's bed for a bit," sabi nya sabay kindat. I smiled to her loveliness. Cute shouldn't be on her age, but she is.

"Marami pa po akong kailangang gawin kaya mauuna na po ako. Salamat po ulit," iyon nalang ang sinagot ko bago umalis sa clinic.

Pagkalabas ko sa clinic ay tinignan ko ang papel na inilabas ko sa palda ko. It's Cindy's schedule. I made a copy of her schedule since the time that I've learned that she was the mastermind of what had happened to the Science Lab and yes, it is also exact three days that I am having an eye on her. Well, not quite often, but it's just enough to know what's her next step of a plan.

"Tourism Building. Fifth floor," nakangiwi kong basa doon sa schedule nya. Ugh. This is bad. I know that the elevator of that building is under maintenance because I just had my first class there at the third floor and screw Cindy for doing such a thing for making me worry like this! Tsk. Kapag nagkaaberya nanaman, si Kuya na ang mababahala and that's what I am avoiding at.