Part 33|Damsel Saved

VOTE... COMMENT... PLSSS...

Yow~ I am back! I was motivated by those comments from the previous update, so I really did my best to finish this one. Thanks!

Happy reading!

~♤♡~

[Minela's POV]

난 못해!

I know to myself that I can't!

I am shaking in fear inside, but surprisingly my body reacts in opposite of what I was thinking. I threw back the dart my father casted away to me in fast as he did and it landed right next to his head. Nakita ko kung paano nagitla si Roger dahil sa ginawa ko. It was a fast reaction. If I wasn't just an observant person, I wouldn't notice that quick reaction of him. Kahit ako ay nagulat dahil never kong nagawa ito sa kanya dati pero pinilit kong hindi magpakita ng reaksyon.

Damn.

I've gone mad!

"Still not good enough," I know he is referring to what I did. He's not impressed that I did not scratch him. Well, I am too overwhelmed to face him that's why I really can't do anything better than that. He should be thankful.

I hope this will end quickly.

I can't take to stay here in much longer!

"I am not here to play with you, that's why." I lied in a cold voice.

Whoa. I really said that without messing up.

I did not stutter!

He smiled, a very scary one and I felt all my nerves get tense up. Damn. How many times should I have to suppress myself from freaking out just because of this meeting?

"I am disappointed in you, Minela. It was fine for me that you are not staying here in the Mansion anymore. I let you go and let you live with your brother, but I was quite upset to learn that you are starting to gain friends again which is no good for you. It was actually fine at first because I thought that must be because you are gaining popularity. You are not the outcast anymore," he said.

I am very glad that I disappointed him, because that's when I am feeling proud of myself. Hell, yeah. I will do anything just to disappoint him more!

And oh, stalking.

I smirked. "Stalking. Don't know you'll put yourself down to that level, Father."

Wasn't even surprised to know that he had been eyeing me the whole time after I left this lonesome, sickening place of his. My father can do anything possible so this stalking thing wouldn't be hard for him. I will get even surprise that he will not actually meddles with my well-being at all.

"Well, of course. I don't want my one and only heiress to roam around the public unarmed, you know." He replied.

Tsk.

He should have taken down those Assholes and Bitches who were bullying me, then. Such a shame that he is all just words and not actions sometimes. Naglakad ako papunta sa sofa at prenteng naupo doon ng wala ang pahintulot nya before my eyes starts to wander around my father's office.

"Nothing seems to get change here. All are still in its places. Still plain and... boring," usal ko pa saka ko tinignan si Roger na hindi ko man lang nakikitaan ng kahit anong ekspresyon.

Nice one, Minela!

Seems that I am quite amusing him.

Let's keep the victorious smile by ourselves for now. Let's save it for later.