Part 23| Information Arise

VOTE... COMMENT... PLSSS...

This is kinda lame update so bear with me. ^^

Happy reading!

~♤♡~

[Minela's POV]

Another gloomy day invades the whole University. All of the students are wearing an all-black outfit. That's because today was the last day we mourned for Gracy's cadaver since it's also the day she'll be heading to her last resort. At the cemetery. Only her family and relatives are just the one invited to go. Actually, even at their house. Kahit malalapit na kaibigan ni Gracy ay di man lang nakadalaw sa kanya. It's as if their house is not open for visitation. A total lockdown for those not family-related people.

Sa sobrang higpit, even the flowers that my step-brother delivered to their house got rejected, too. Her family must be really upset—no, mad and disappointed. I guess. Well, who wouldn't be? Their only daughter got killed in a very brutal way that even I, got surprised as well.

I am still puzzled on why and how that thing happened. Kahit naman ayoko sa kanya, I never wanted her to end up like this. Her bitch side and her clueless thing about the underground society make her still innocent.

I sighed silently.

Well, we can't do anything about that anymore. It already happened. And now, finding the culprit is the one I am busy dealing with these past few days. Still not close of knowing the mastermind, but we are near knowing those people who flash mobbed at the Main Building before. We got some few evidences that it really happened by the means of the video recorded by some of the students got entertained with the flash mob thing.

Well, it's true that all of the people who did the flash mob were wearing masks that time. But, it will all be easy now. We got a best way to do that. We wouldn't be call as one of the best Mafia line up if we couldn't find those people in the video.

"So, ang ibigsabihin nito ay matagal ka na nyang binu-bully at nito lang sya tumigil noong pinatulan mo sya at pinahiya sa harap ng maraming tao? Tama ba ako?"

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and tried to put in mind what does the man sitting across me just said. Ugh.

"Ah... yeah," wala sa loob kong sagot.

Tsk. Processing of what he is asking me is hard for my brain.

I am so lazy today. Everything in me. Kanina parin ako nakatulala. Naglakad na nga lang ako kanina papuntang school dahil wala talaga ako sa wisyong mag-drive. Wala akong gana sa lahat.

Ang dami kong masyadong iniisip and this is really not healthy. Pasalamat nalang ako at wala pa kaming naka-schedule na quizzes and exams this week, because I am really not in myself today at tingin ko ay magtatagal ang ganitong pangyayari sakin sa susunod pang mga araw.