Part 34| Triggered by the Cap

VOTE... COMMENT... PLSSS...

Yow~ I am back with new update ShiLas! Anyways, you guys are still waiting for this, right? Anyone? None? Aw~ that's harsh. But another anyway, please proceed to the story now. If you see any grammatical errors or typos, please let me know immediately so I could correct it as soon as I... am not busy. Hahaha!

Happy reading!

~♤♡~

[Minela's POV]

I sighed.

I didn't know the time will come that I will say this, but right now, I hate to say that my time in College will now end... two weeks from now to be exact. After this semester, I'll be busy with my practicum. Still undecided if I will do it in States or I'll just do it here in the Philippines.

"You did a great job!"

"Thank you, Sir, Ma'am!"

I bowed to show respect to those panelists who judged my last and most frustrating individual thesis I've ever had. They're three in total and I must say, they were really good of digging everything to find holes in my work, but unfortunately for them, I am all prepared for this.

I went out of the room and saw my classmates almost filled the hallway outside and they seemed to be uneasy and nervous. I will admit. The panelists are very scary. The way they attack is very unsual and if you don't have a strong mind, you will end up crying.

They are very intimidating.

"Jane..." I called the name of my classmate after me. "They want you inside now,"

Nakita ko kung paano nanlaki ang mga mata nya dahil sa nerbyos bago nagbuntong hininga. Some of our classmates encouraged her to do good and she just gave them a weak smile. She must be really nervous. As fas as I know, she's not a good speaker so I am really not sure if she can handle it just fine.

The panelists were no joke.

They're predators!

Before coming inside, Jane looked at me with a visible uneasiness in her appearance. Mukhang may gusto syang sabihin kaya wala akong nagawa kundi ang tignan din sya pabalik.

"Nakakatakot ba sila? M-Maraming tanong?" kinakabahan nyang tanong sa 'kin.

Should I be honest to her?

Or should I lie so I can give her hope?

I sighed. "Medyo... pero kung alam mo naman ang lahat ng nasa papel mo, masasagot mo lahat ng tanong nila. Just make sure you're confident enough to face them so they won't step on you,"

Bumuntong hininga sya bago tumango sa 'kin at taas noo na pumasok sa loob. Napansin ko na nakatingin sa 'kin karamihan sa mga kaklase namin pero hindi ko ito pinansin at mas piniling umalis nalang doon. I am not giving an ounce of support to them.

Whew.

Term paper nalang and everything's on my list is gonna be done already. I am done with it this weekend and I was planning to pass it today, but unfortunately, my professor for that subject isn't gonna be around today.

Once again, I sighed.

Next week is gonna be our finals and I must review my notes again. Business Administration course is not a joke especially if I am running for Magna cum laude in our batch. I am aiming for an all 'uno' grades. Even if I am literally a prodigy, I should not make it as an excuse not to review. I may be good at everything, but I don't want some things to get out of hand.