Special Chapter Dos

VOTE... COMMENT... PLSSS...

Another Special Chapter published. Calling LaraTadou  for this chapter. Hope it will feed your imagination well. Haha!

Happy reading!

~♤♡~

[Shin Young Do's POV]

Walking at the hallway of the West Building, I squinted when I saw some students clustering into one to the side. They are whispering something, a plan, while all looking somewhere that I found so suspicious. Gracy Chapman. I know her specific flavour to bully and that's Lala Kang.

"Lala is coming. Ihanda nyo na yung timba..."

"Okay na. We're just waiting for Miss Gracy's signal..."

I passed by to those two men and I heard it from them. I knew it. Tsk. These people. Why don't they just leave her alone?

I sighed. I think I am not gonna be late this time. I can save her.

I walked faster to stop them, but it turns out a bit unexpectedly. I accidentally ran onto someone that makes everybody sees it shut. Both of my brow arched in surprise upon seeing that her reaction got wry when some books she was carrying fell on her foot. Shoot. That must be hurt.

Lala Kang.

I was about to say sorry, but she found her voice first and repeatedly bowed without looking at me. Then, she knelt on the floor to get her things up. As I came back to my senses, I secretly wandered my eyes around and saw that those who were planning to splash her a bucket of water or I-don't-know-what's-in-there are still there and waiting for Gracy's signal. Tsk. These bullies.

To certify that their plan won't succeed, I chose to lean down and helped Lala. I can't actually look at her since I have a... nevermind. So, even if I wasn't looking at her, I know she was surprised that someone is helping her with this. People here don't have mercy to her. That even some geeks like her don't want to be involve with her.

When we were done, we both stand up and my breathing became uneasy when I thought she's still looking at me. But I was wrong. She's looking down saying, 'Thank you' to me.

I sighed. I knew well. It's a pissed tone and not shy.

"Next time..." please, look at me. "...tignan mo ang dinadaanan mo," after I said that, I put two of those book I picked up on top of the books she's carrying, then go off.

Tsk. Why is she carrying such so heavy books?

And before I could leave permanently there, I make sure Lala will be fine. I sighed. That's all I can do for now 'cause I have to meet Hooligan and Marygold at the Gymnasium to inform them personally that we did have been approve to have a fight with the Merciless Gang at the Underground Arena.

"First, anong ginagawa mo dito?" Marygold greets me with a frown on her forehead when she and Hooligan made their way to me.

"May problema ba, Bro? Ba't mo kami in-excuse sa klase namin?" Hooligan asked next.

"Leigh will gonna arrive later at NAIA terminal 3 and I want you both to pick him up there since you guys don't have class after this. And, make sure his arrival won't leak from the public's eyes. I don't want his fans to follow us around," I told them.