~**~

I went to the park after Apple(and her driver) sent me to the park. She bid her goodbye before driving all the way to their house. I stamped my feet in the grass and felt the breeze of the wind get into my skin, how refreshing.

I sat down at the bench and waited for Exel to come but by my surprise he isn't in any directions or sides here at the park.

"Where the heck is he?"

"I'm sorry, but did you waited for me too long?"

"Exel.."

I saw him with a bouquet of roses on his hands and he smiled as he kept on looking at me. "I thought you'll not come, because you're still mad at me of what I've done."

"What is all of this? Are you pranking me again? Did I just told you, I don't have any feelings for you anymore."

He stepped forward until our eyes met, I was so nervous that I don't know what My next move is. My eyes were looking side to side and my heart skipped a beat.

"You.."

"Exel please, I dont have--"

"You.. I want you to leave me."

I stopped. I want you to leave me. The trances were so fast that I can't move and by my suprise, Exel was the one who said that, no one does but him.

"Exel?!"

"Hey! (Name)! Over here!" I looked behind me and there he was walking out of the bench. I looked up to see a stranger infront of me, maybe I didn't see him because I closed my eyes in nervous.

"S-Sorry.. Mr."

"No worries Ms."

This is embarrassing.. I've never been humiliated before. I ran infront of Exel, once I got to be infront of him, I bowed down my head..

But I can still look like he's smiling..

"(Name) I would not gave you roses to let you leave like that." He stated.

I nodded. "Y-Yea.. y-you're right.."

"Why are you sweating like that? Are you scared of me? Ah-Waeyo?" He tilted my head and slowly pressed both of my cheeks, this is not what I was suppose to feel.

I coughed to state that he was holding me for a seconds now. He looked embarrased and satisfied at the same time.

"Nothing, What are you going to tell me?"

"Uh, About last time when we---"

"I said the answer clearly, No. I already said that."

I was bit nervous about what his face will be like. But, instead. He smile ans took my hands for awhile. Why are you doing this? His soft touch makes me shiver, and this is really suprising for me because i've never felt this before.

"It's alright, I understand but please, I need one condition." 'Shxt' I muttured when I felt his warm eyes and smile only in my focus. This is not good, I thought he'll be mad at me for escaping from him, I don't have the attitude to face him yet.

"M-Mwo?"

"Please, Before I let you go, Can I ask for you to spend your one week with me? After that, I'll not disturb you any longer."

I stopped and straightly looked at him in his eyes, I took my hand away from his grisp. "Sorry I can't do that condition. P-Please, you have to understand--"

"How Can I understand, If I really need you beside me?"

*Dug dug* *dug dug*

I can feel his heart throbbing as he hugged me tightly. I wanted to escape but I couldn't, I want to smack him but I can't. I decided to hug him back and refreshed my mind with his feelings. 

|Min Yoongi's point of view |

What a sight.

Exel and (Name) Hugging.

I don't know what I feel right now, I'm not usually like this and I'm never gonna be. But this two is really blocking my sight. I don't know Why does I feel like Im twitching.

I went away from them and started walking meters away from them, for the park.

I sighed and muttured behind my breath. "Tch. What a damn @$$h0l3."

-_______________-

TO BE CONTINUED...