Chapter 40: The Break up

This chapter is dedicated to @BusiMusi

Sarah's POV
I heard Lily walk in through the front door. I bet she heard me in here because I was watching Suits and the volume was pretty high. She rushed in and hugged me. She hadn't answered her phone when I called her to let her know I came back home. She started sobbing in my arms. Uh-oh. Something wasn't right. Lily was strong. She was the opposite of me. She would never let anyone break her. She never cried after her father's funeral. I rubbed her back confused with her state.
"It's okay, it'll be ok." I murmured softly in her ear. She pulled away slowly and wiped her tears away.
I raised my eyebrows, questioning her what happened.
She looked up and started explaining, "My boyfriend broke up with me."
Oh my god. He was with her for almost three years.
"Why?" I inquired.
"He started liking this girl at work. He told me that he really liked her and things won't work out between us anymore." Her voice broke at the end of the sentence.
I felt so bad I wasn't there for her. She was there for me and I couldn't help her out when that prick make her feel like this.
"Here's what we are going to do. We are going to wear comfort clothes, watch Jace Lightwood kick some devil ass on Shadowhunters and just imagine each devil is that asshole of boyfriend of yours."
She chuckled softly.
"Thank you." She told me while smiling.
I simply shrugged and grinned, "What are best friends there for?"
****the next day****

Keith's POV
I couldn't sleep last night at all. She was in my dreams. She was a red silk dress that showed her cleavage and she came closer to me and wrapped her arms around me and she was running her finger up and down my chest. Her gown slipped up revealing her thighs and her legs wrapped up around mine and her centre rubbed against me and that was enough to make me wake up with a racing heart and a very hard part of myself.
I ran into the washroom to take a cold shower so that I could atleast try to spend the rest of the night in peace. It was wrong to kiss her like that in the pool. Like she suggested, we should probably take it slow.
I went into my study to look up on some of the deals that my company had made while I was away. Even though I had managed to get some of the details I couldn't go through all of it. I did some work and went through the accounts on my laptop. It was around 4am when I was done. I went back into the room and fell asleep. This time I had no dreams as I was exhausted. I woke up and went to the gym room to work out. As I was running I suddenly came up with an idea. The best way to start was date!!!! I quickly took my phone out and sent her text asking if I could come over.
S

he didn't reply yet. I looked at the time, it was still 7am. She never wakes up that early. I smiled to myself.

After I took a shower and sat down to eat a cheese omelette that I made I heard the message tone. I rushed to grab my phone. I looked at it and yessss! It was her! She replied! Wait when did I become such a girl? Calm down Keith, I told myself. I looked at the screen and it said "Sure."
Yes yes yes!!! Okay so all I have to do is go there and ask her. I looked down at my clothes. It was a dark blue shirt, black formal trousers and a black tie. I didn't want to look like I was going to close a business deal. I ran upstairs to my room, walked into my closet and after trying on almost a dozen clothes I settled on a white shirt opened up revealing the blue t shirt inside and khaki trousers. I slipped on my converse shoes and ran downstairs. Shit! Flowers! I'll get them on the way. I called Martin to get my car ready. Martin knocked on the door and told me that my car was ready. I shut the door and got in my Lamborghini. Too much? Can't help that I'm rich... ;)

I stopped at the florist and got a bouquet of roses and lilies. I sped to her friend's house. I parked the car in front and got down. I knocked on the door thrice and after a short while (she must've been fixing her appearance) the door opened. It was him...

Author's note: hey guys!!!! Thank you for all the votes and comments. I really appreciate it. I will continue writing only of this book gets enough reads and votes. FMHH is #71 in romance!!!!! That is the highest so far!!!! What do you guys  think of this chapter? Like it? How will Keith bring up the date? Will she say yes? Who was the guy who opened the door??? Dun dun dun.....

Question: what would be your ideal weekend?
Don't forget to vote comment and recommend!!!!! ;)