Party Hardy

Kelsey's P.O.V

I made my way into the party and took a look around. I immediately locked eyes with Sammy. As I made my way over I heard drunk conversations and encountered many people trying to dance.

"Hey Sam," I said with a smile on my face as I grabbed a drink and winked at him.

"Hey, what are your plans for tonight? I was thinking maybe later we could head over to my place," Sammy smirked as he finished.

"Uhm I- I mean yeah that sounds fun! We could watch Chicken Little and you know the Golden Girls comes on at like twelve. So, I mean yeah sure I'll go."

"Okay, no promises that's all we'll be doing," he says with a wink.

"Sammy, if that's your plan then honestly, what a douche," I reply as I throw my drink in his face.

"HEY! YOU SEEMED INTO ME JUST A WEEK AGO AN-"

"Bye Sammy," I said as I blew him a kiss, turned on my heel, and waved goodbye.

-Claire's P.O.V

Chad and I broke up earlier. He explained how sorry he was for everything and asked if we could still be friends. The only words I could think of were "we'll see" when honestly I don't even know if I'll feel safe as that. I made my way to a corner of the kitchen and poured out a drink. As I finished I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Hey Cam," I said in excitement.

"Hey babe," he replied, reaching down to kiss me.

I dodged and looked up at him, "babe?"

"Yeah, that is your name right?" He questioned as a smile spread across his face.

"Maybe one day, but for now I want to take things slow. Like just friends."

"Oh, okay well I can do that," he said as he removed his arm from around me and scratched the back of his neck.

"Great," I said, leaving him in the kitchen as I sashayed to the big group of people dancing.

-Aubrey's P.O.V

As I sat on the couch at the party I realized how alone and shy I felt. Nash and I talked a bit, but then he got up and went somewhere. I heard a sigh and felt someone sit next to me.

"Boys suck."

I look over and giggle, "Sammy?"

"YES! He asked me to come over and insinuated we were going to "Do it" and I was not about. I can't believe that's all he wanted from me," Kelsey says with a frown.

"I can. He's a jerk, I've never seen him stay in a relationship longer than two weeks. Actually I take that back, more like two days."

"I guess you're right."

"You know I'm right. Maybe you should talk to Blake. He seems nice."

"I don't know... I think he likes Skylar."

"Maybe, but it never hurts to try," I give her a lighthearted smile.

"You're right. I'm going to do it," she triumphantly says as she gets up and marches over.

Glad one of  us is going to have fun tonight.

-Skylar's P.O.V

"C'mon you need to have fun. Let loose for once," Taylor smirks as he hands me a drink.