Twenty one

21 • When she told him
Ricky point of view
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”I can't believe you hid this from me! You hid her from me for almost 12 fucking years!!” I shout. “Why didn't you tell me?!”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Ricky, I-”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”You what?! You don't have an explanation?! Well I think you only hid my child from me because of a fucking kiss that never happened!” I scream.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”I hid her from you because I didn't want to ruin your career. We were only kids, I couldn't do that to you. At some point I was tired of lying to Maria, I wanted to tell you both the truth, but I wasn't allowed to leave England.” Chloe whispers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Why weren't you allowed to leave? Are you going to make up another lie to cover up all your years of lies?!” I shout starting to cry.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀She tears up and shakes her head. “I know this sounds crazy, but I was held hostage. After not being able to dance anymore, I finished all my studies and went to work at a magazine. My boss was extremely nice, way too nice. When I had Maria, they became very close, way too close. At some point we started dating and it was good for the first 7 months, but he started to get very possessive, he'd force me to do things with him sometimes. I wanted to tell people, but I couldn't, or else they'd be killed. Last year, he was sent to jail for killing his wife and son and for abusing me. I didn't want to live there anymore, so I came here.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”And you weren't going to look for me.” I whisper.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀She shakes her head. “I wasn't going to, Maria was going through a lot back in England, the therapist said finding you would make her go through more unnecessary traumas.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”And you lived in the hands of that rich asshole?” I worry.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀Chloe nods. “I tried running away multiple times, but it was no use, the man watched my every move.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀I hug her tight not even remembering I'm mad at her. She hugs back and starts crying.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”You know Maria's still missing, right?” I ask letting go. Chlor wipes away her tears and nods.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀”Let's go find our daughter.”
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀A/N-OUR daughter! Clicky!!