Epilogue

One Year Later

Jade's pov

Since what happened last year Perrie and I got much better. Perrie graduated and is going to start working soon, I got a really great job and I get paid a lot for it. So we decided to get married this summer and have a wedding. We decided to do the wedding here in London as Perrie doesn't want to go to South Shields again. Everything is ready and today is the wedding. I stayed at Jesy and Leigh's and Perrie at Lauren's because Perrie doesn't want me to see her before the wedding.

"JADE, WAKE UP IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY." Jesy shouted in my ear.

"Our little Jeed is getting married." Leigh said smiling.

"Am I getting married today?" I asked in my morning voice.

"GET OUT OF BED, YOU NEED TO GET READY."

"Isn't it early yet? Like there is time" I asked.

"No, we need to do your hair, make up, get your dress. And this wedding is gonna be pretty different. Perrie wants some weird shit." Jesy said.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting out of bed."

Jesy and Leigh did my hair, my make up and now i'm going to get dressed as they are getting ready too.

"Wow, Jade, you look amazing." Jesy said.

"I agree." Leigh said as someone knocked on the door and it was Harry and Niall.

"Wauw, Jadey you look good." Niall said.

"You guys look pretty handsome too."

"Well, thank you Thirlwall." Harry said smiling.

"Now, if we're all ready, can we go now? You need to be there before Perrie."

"Yes, let's go." I said as we walked out and got in the car.

Perrie's pov

I woke up as soon as possible and couldn't be more excited. Ally and Lauren did my hair and make up. I put my dress on and Liam and Louis came to pick us up and we went to the wedding. When I got out of the car everything was ready and everyone was there waiting for me to come. When I saw Jade I wanted to cry she looked so beautiful in her dress. I walked towards Jade to the aisle with Louis. When we got there I gave Louis a hug and stood in front of Jade.

"Do you Perrie Edwards take Jade Thirlwall as your wife?"

"Yes, I do." I said smiling.

"Do you Jade Thirlwall take Perrie Edwards as your wife?"

"YES I DO." She shouted and made everyone laugh.

"Then now I pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss each other." He said as we kissed each other and everyone stood up clapping for us.

After that, we went to talk to everyone we first went to Jade's family.

"I can't believe my little girl is married now." Mrs. Thirlwall said.

"She grew up so fast." Mr. Thirlwall said.

"Congratz, sista." Karl said hugging the both of us. We also went to talk to other guests and then I saw Zayn.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN." I shouted as I basically jumped on him to give him a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here."

"You think i'm gonna miss my favorite person's wedding? No way." He said hugging both of us.

"Jade, is that...?" I couldn't even finish my sentence because I was in shock.

"How you doing sis?"

"Jonnie? Caitlin?"

"Yeah, Perrie. Since you have no one left in your family I tried to reach your brother and sister and asked them to come." Jade said.

"But you guys hate me? Why would you come?' I asked.

"We realized it wasn't your fault, it was going to happen one day. We can't hate our sister for that and we can't leave her alone on the most important day of her life." Caitlin said as I started to cry and hugged the both of them.

"Thank you so much for coming."

"Jade, you're amazing." I said as I kissed her.

"I know, baby."

I walked to the stage where the band was standing and I took the mic and started talking.

"Hi everyone, thank you all so much for coming to our wedding today. It means a lot to us. Jade and I went trough rough times. Once she landed in a coma and almost died and then I landed in the hospital and almost died as well, we basically spent most of our time in the hospital." I said as everyone laughed.

"We broke up once, but we realized we couldn't live without each other. Jade was always there for me and she is the only one I have and the most important person in my life. Jade, I remember the day I met you at the university and I bumped into you and I never had a connection with someone like I had with you. I fell in love with you 5 years ago and i'm still in love with you and I know for sure i'll always be in love with you. I'm looking forward to share my entire life with you and have kids and get old together. I love you Jadey." I said as she cried and I kissed her as everyone cheered.

After the wedding we sat with the girls and boys in Jesy and Leigh's apartment.

"So you and Jade are married, Lauren and Camila are engaged. And the rest of you are all in a relationship so i'm the only one who's single?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, you're gonna die alone." Lauren said as we all laughed.

"Sorry guys, but Jadey and I are going to our appartment it's our wedding night you know."

"Wedding night?" Jade asked.

"Yes, let's go."

"Does that mean we sleep in 2 different beds?"

"What no we sleep together."

"But with distance between us?"

"No Jade, she wants to fuck you." Camila said as Jade smiled.

"Yeah, I know, I was joking, let's go baby." She said as we went to our appartment.

The end.

Boring chapter guys, I had no inspiration. But yeah this is the last chapter of this story. Thank you all so much for reading this. I never thought that people would actually read this and I am really happy thay I started writing this. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I will start writing another story but i'm not sure when.