Chapter 38: Rescues.

Cole's P.O.V.

Chapter 38.

"Cole, didn't think you'd be here." Vicky states as she drops her bags by the door and walks towards Livvia.

"Nice to see you too." I mutter lowly as Carlos chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"So all these extra people you called in, this is good for us right?" I ask him as he nods and looks around the room. Liv had called in the rest of her crew, we now had enough people in order to go try and find Bailey.

"Yeah, hopefully we can go and try to get her out soon." Carlos states as I nod. Bash walks my way shaking his head slightly with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

"You messed up." He states with a laugh as I groan slightly already knowing what he was talking about.

"I've heard." I mutter as he laughs slightly.

"And that's my cue." Carlos mumbles before walking away.

"From what I've heard from Liv, those guys take good care of her." Bash states glancing at the Gray brothers as I nod.

"They do." I agree as he smirks.

"Then maybe it was a good thing." He says as I sigh but nod.

"I've heard that too." I mutter as he shakes his head.

"I've known you for a while Cole, and you make horrible decisions when you had no time to think them through, and one of those decisions messed up her life. Let her go, step away, say goodbye because you're not a bad person Cole." He states as I turn his way and nod once.

"I know. I just want to make sure she's alright, make sure she's okay and then I'll leave." I tell Bash who nods, a look of approval on his face.

Bash walks towards his siblings, Nick and Derek both turning his way, Derek saying something while Liv hands him a gun not looking his way once keeping her eyes on something in front of her. They all shared a dad, but when you look at them you wouldn't think it, they all looked pretty different. Nick and Bash sharing the most similarities due to their same mother.

It doesn't take to long for Liv to round us all up, everyone circling around her as she sighs.

"Alright, they have about thirty people, all armed and they're probably all waiting for us to show up and try and get her out. And we will. So we need to move quick and we need to get her away from her mother." Liv states as we nod.

"Anthony, Cole, Carlos and Emery will go find her, she's inside that house somewhere."

"The rest of us will focus on eliminating the Valcoins, it seems harsh I know, but they won't hesitate to kill any of us so we won't either. Questions?" She asks as we all stay silent before she nods.

"Good, load up." She orders before turning around to look at the three Gray brothers.

"I'd recommend you guys stay here." She states as Nate shakes his head.

"I'll stay as far as possible but I need to be there Livvia." He states as his brothers nod in agreement while she sighs and shakes her head, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Apparently stubbornness runs in the family." She mutters glancing at her boyfriend who smirks slightly, before turning back towards the three brothers.

"You three stay with Derek, shot at anyone who isn't with us understood?" She asks the guys who all nod as she hands them guns from the table that stood behind her.