Chapter 7: To Miami.

Zach's P.O.V.

Chapter 7.

Lilah is up above ^^^

"She literally asked if she knew me." Noah grumbles as he falls on to the couch. It had been a few days since he had apparently ran in to Bailey at a cafe down the street from the hotel and the kid was still upset over it. It actually bummed out all of us.

We knew she'd be mad, hell I'd be mad if the people I thought I left behind had all came back in to my life out of nowhere, but that was Noah. Noah had always been nice to her and was the one who gave Cole the most shit, of course she didn't know that, but for her to pretend she didn't know him was a low blow.

Dean said it was probably something the Gray brothers told her to do if she ever saw us. It was likely, seeing how they all probably hate us now and how they all were very protective over Bailey. What I wondered is why she would go through with it. Why pretend she didn't know us?

Cole was also pretty hurt by it, he thought it meant she wouldn't hear him out. Maybe she wouldn't, Dean said she seemed happy with Nathan and the Gray brothers. I kinda hopes it wasn't true. I didn't want to mess up her life by showing up.

"She won't be there." I hear Emery grumble as Cole heads to the door of the hotel room.

"She might be." He says hopefully as he put on his jacket.

"She hasn't been there the last four days Cole, what makes you think she'll be there today?" Dean asks my brother who shrugs.

"It's worth a try." He says as Dean sighs and stands up.

"Then I'm going with you, don't want you looking like a loner at the coffee shop." He says before the two leave. I sigh as Eden shakes his head.

"He's not giving up is he?" Eden asks as I shake my head.

"Nope." I mutter. For the last four days since Noah saw Bailey at the coffee shop Cole has been going back to shop to see if he can talk to her, or at least see her. So far the kid hasn't had any luck.

Noah had guessed she wouldn't go back. Why would she go back? To bump in to the people she had left behind? Not the funnest thing to do.

Noah's prediction, however, didn't stop Cole from going to the coffee shop daily around the same time Noah bumped in to Bailey at.

It was kinda sad to see him so happy to see her only to show up devastated because he couldn't find her. Though he had earned it.

"Maybe we should go look for her at her company building?" Emery suggest. We glance at each other before nodding.

"You guys can go, I rather sit here them be ignored by her." Noah states as he stares at the TV.

"Noah-" I start though he quickly cuts me off.

"I'm fine here Zach." He mutters lowly. I glance at Eden who shrugs.

"Alright, well be back." I state. Emery, Eden and I head outside and catch a cab before heading to the Wilson Company headquarters.

The building was tall and had windows covering the entire thing. When you walked past the front doors you had to go past a couple of metal detectors then pass the security who all looked like body builders.

"How do we find her?" Eden asks as we glance around.

"Maybe we can ask her." Emery mutters pointing at a red head who sat at a large marble desk. We head to her causing her to look up and smile.