Chapter 6: Home.

Bailey's P.O.V.

Chapter 6.

Elijah is ^^^^

"I'm sorry for upsetting you dear." Samantha states as I smile.

"It's fine." I muse as she hugs me tightly.

"I'm glad to see your okay, and that my little grandchild is too." She mutters before pulling away.

"Are these boys treating you nice?" She asks as I nod and step back so I know stood next to Nathan who instantly placed a hand on my back.

"Yeah, they haven't gotten totally frustrated at ditched me yet so that's good." I say as she laughs.

"They wouldn't do that, they all love you too much to leave you behind." She says and I knew it was true. They could of left me at the hospital and never came back. Went on living their life's normally and I would of eventually started over with mine.

"Well enough of that, Elijah and Xavier are cooking up some hamburgers outside, I hope your taste buds haven't changed." The guys dad says, who I learned was named Benjamin. I apparently called him Papa Gray. I smile as Nathan grabs my hand and guides me outside. The deck was shaded and held a large table and grill with a fire pit on the other side. The backyard itself was huge, a big green lawn with large pool and Jacuzzi. Eli was flipping burgers as Lilah sat on a lawn chair talking with Johnathon who held William in his hands, Xavier was setting up the fire pit seeing as the sun was starting to set.

"You want to hold him?" Johnathon asks as I sit down next to him. I glance at the small baby in his hands and slowly nod. He places Will in to my arms causing a smile to grow on my face, he was now seven months old and you can see how much he looked like Elijah though he had inherited Lilah's dark brown eyes.

"He likes you." Elijah mumbles. I smile as the baby who was seated on my lap. He could sit up without my help but I still held his back for additional support. He bounced slightly and muttered nonsense causing us to laugh.

"Remember when Elijah was scared to hold him." Ben says causing the group to laugh.

"And when Johanthon had to change his diaper." Xavier muses.

"Hey, it was my first time!" Johnathon yells in defense. The group laughs once more as I stay quiet. Eli grabs Will from my hands and smiles at his son.

"The diaper was backwards." Lilah mumbles.

"It could of been worse." Johnathon mumbles.

"Like the time Xavier put itching powder instead of baby powder?" Nate asks with a smirk.

"It's a good thing I stopped you." Eli mutters. I sit quietly as they go on reminiscing, retelling stories and revisiting memories that I couldn't remember.

"You punched Mickey!" Xavier exclaims as Lilah's mouth drops.

"He deserved it, freaking rodent." She mumbles.

"Um, where;s the bathroom?" I ask Samantha who sat next to me.

"Oh, down the hall and to the left." Samantha says. I nod and get up before heading to the bathroom trying not to let any tears slip on the way there. I close the door behind me and lock it before sitting on the floor. I run a hand through my hair as I grow frustrated.

I was mad, mad that I couldn't remember, mad that I had lost everything that made me me. Mad that while I struggled to comprehend what my life had been everyone around me had no trouble doing so. Mad that while I wished to have those memories other people took them for granted.

I was mad at myself, because it was all my fault. I was the one the was in the accident, I was the one who had done this to myself. I was the one who couldn't remember, it was all on me. And I hated myself for it.

I cried for what seemed like hours though couldn't of been more then five minutes.

I heard a lock click though didn't look up as the door opened and closed. I felt myself being lifted off the ground before I was placed on someones lap.

"Hey, your okay babe." Nathan states as I cry in to his chest. One of his hands drops to my waist as the other one runs through my hair.

"I can't remember anything Nate." I cry as he tightens his hold on me.

"It's okay Bailey, you're going to be fine." He mutters as I pull back and look at him.

"How? How am I going to be okay when everything that made me disappeared the day I crashed? How am I supposed to be the same person I was back then? How can I just go back to my old life when it was the life the old me created?" I ask him.

"You don't have to be the old Bailey, you just have to be you." Nate mutters.

"That was me Nate, and I don't remember her." I cry as he brings his hands up and wipes the tears away which seemed to be pointless at the rate they fell. A strange look passes his face before he smiles at me.

"You don't have to babe, she's in there." He mutters pointing at me chest.

"And I fell in love with her, with you. No one, no thing will change that." He states as he wipes my tears once more. He pulls me closer as my head falls on his chest.

"I just want to remember everything Nate." I muse lowly. His grip tightens before he drops a kiss on my head.

"I know babe." He mumbles. We sit in silence, my head on his chest as he held me close.

"Why didn't you guys just leave me there?" I ask him lowly, asking the question that had been on my mind.

"Where?" He asks.

"The hospital." I mutter. He pulls back and raises a brow.

"Why would we do that?" He asks with a slight chuckle.

"You wouldn't have to deal with me, you guys could of left and I wouldn't of followed because I didn't remember you guys." I tell him. He sighs before tipping my head up so I could look at him.

"First of all, you're having my kid. Second of all, you don't leave behind the people you love." He says. I smile at him causing a smile to grow on his lips.

"I'm guessing you say that often." I mutter. He laughs slightly and nods.

"And I'm guessing I replied." I continue. He nods once as I smile.

"I'd be an idiot not to love you." I tell him. He kisses my forehead before sighing.

"We should probably get some sleep, you have a doctors appointment tomorrow." He says as I raise a brow.

"For what? I just had one." I remind him.

"But the baby hasn't, and I need you both healthy, so you guys need your sleep." He states. I nod and get up before we head to Nathan's old room and get ready to go to bed. He falls asleep first though I soon follow, dozing off to the sound of his heartbeat.

___________________________________________________

For any Bailey and Nathan shippers, here's your chapter xD. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to the lovely CherryLips3 for being one of my most loyal readers and staying up to date. Next chapter will be dedicated to the a random fan who votes and comments. So what do you guys want to see next?