Chapter 1: Prologue Part 1.

Bay's P.O.V.

Chapter 1.

This chapter takes place about ten months after the end of The Detention Room, the next chapter will be in the same time.

I woke up to an alarm blaring. My arms moves to shut it off before I groan and roll over. Rubbing my eyes I move to sit up though am held back by a tight arm.

"We don't have to go in today." The husky voice mutters in my ear. I chuckle as I turn to face him.

"We haven't gone in for two weeks." I remind him.

"Because we were in a much needed vacation, along with the rest of the guys." Nathan states as I look up in to his eyes.

"Yes and we have left both companies in the hands of my cousins the whole time, now do you want to rethink that Nathan?" I ask him as his brows furrow before he groans. I smile as I grip his arms and slowly pull them away from my waist.

"Plus, I have to review the five contracts that were made by Jasper while I was away." I tell him before getting out of bed. I head to the closet and look through my clothes before pulling out a white laced dress and slipping it on. I added a black long blazer that ended at my butt. I added a black belt to the dress before putting on a black necklace and black pumps. I walk out and bump right in to Nathan who was fixing his tie. I help him finish as he smiles at me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Coffee's ready." He mutters as I sigh.

"I'm 19, I really shouldn't be drinking coffee." I muse as he chuckles. I head to the kitchen and prepare my coffee as the doorbell rings. I take a sip of coffee before heading to get the door. I open it to reveal all three gray brothers plus Lilah and the newest edition. I smile at them before taking the baby from Lilah after handing my coffee to Xavier. The baby was now five months old, little William Elijah Gray. I rock him slightly as Lilah smiles.

"You heading to work?" Johnathon asks me as I nod.

"Yeah, I have to head out soon." I state as I walk back to the kitchen, carefully holding the baby in my arms. Nathan walks out of the room buttoning up the suit jacket before smiling at the group.

"Hey." He greets as I smile down at the baby. He looked a lot like Elijah, a little miniature version of his father. I hand him over to Nathan who smiles.

"I need to go." I muse as they look at me and nod.

"I'll meet up with you for lunch." Nathan states as I nod.

"And I'll join." Johnathon says as I laugh and grab the keys.

"Goodbye, and don't mess up my house." I call out before heading to my car. The black Cadillac ATS was a birthday gift to me from me. I drive to the main office which was now located in New York. Driving up the the front, I park the car before getting out as Tom walked to me and took my keys.

"Hello Bailey." He says formally as I smile.

"Hello Tom." I muse before heading inside. I go in to the elevator and head to the top level. Jasper wasn't here today, leaving me and my assistant alone, which was perfect considering all the paperwork I had to look over. I walk in to my office and start to work right away. Soon enough, my phone buzzes before Linda's, my secretary, voice is heard.

"Miss Taylor, we have a young lady here who wants to talk to you." She says as my brows furrow.

"Did she mention her name?" I ask her.

"Yes, Tori Lara." She says as I stay quiet.

"Is she by herself?" I ask her.

"No, there's an Dean Edwards with her." Linda says as I sigh.