Chapter 16: Keith?

Bailey's P.O.V
Chapter 16.

I smile as I watch William squeal with joy as Elijah tickles his stomach. Elijah stops causing Will to frown before Elijah continues his task causing another loud squeal from William.

"He's so cute." I muse as Elijah smiles and nods, keeping his eyes on his son.

"You ready to be a mom Bailey?"  Lilah asks me as she sips on her coffee. I sigh and look down at my growing stomach.

"I'm nervous." I tell her truthfully. I was now about six months along, every day growing closer to meeting my daughter.

"You'll do great, Nathan on the other hand..." She trails off and I follow her eyes, my gaze landing on Nate who was reading a parenting book with brows furrowed. I knew he was scared, he didn't show it much but I just knew he was scared.

"Not helping." Nate snaps as I roll my eyes and stand up heading to him.

"You'll be fine." I muse before closing his book. He looks up at me as I smile.

Lately all we'd been doing is relaxing at home, the guys would often go to the office and work from home while I helped Lilah with William.

As the days passed I got more and more memories back, each accompanied by a headache. Often times the memories didn't reveal much,  however the ones that did came with a full grown migraine.

I remembered the day Nate asked me out in high school,  the day Lilah had Will, the time she tried to run on her wedding day, the day Elijah tried to get Lilah to like him by giving us all note cards. All memories which were coming back gradually.

"How's our California profit?" I ask Nate who smiles as he turns towards me.

"Great actually, our plan worked on getting more tourist there." He states as I nod and take a seat next to him.

"I was thinking that maybe a rewards program could help, all the smaller hotel companies do it so maybe it could be a good idea." I muse while he smiles broadly.

"We can have a few people look at the options, maybe they can draw up a few plans for a reward program." Nathan states as I smile.

"So you two have any names for my niece?" Johnny asks us as he enters the kitchen, only in a pair of sweatpants.

"Not yet, why are you shirtless?" Nate asks with a brow raised as Johnny shrugs.

"My rooms hot." He answers.

"You keep the air vent closed." I muse as Nate chuckles. Johnny rolls his eyes while Xavier enters the kitchen, quickly dropping a kiss on the top of my head.

The guys had all slowly gone back to showing thier affection. We now joked more freely with one another and it was a breath of relief.

"I actually have a few names I really like. Jacqueline, Elizabeth, Rosalie, but Adelaide sticks out a lot for me, Addie for short." I state as the guys all stay quiet.

"That bad?" I ask with a laugh as Nate shakes his head.

"I like it." He simply mutters as I smile. He stands up and heads over to the fridge while Xavier starts the coffee.

After eating some omelets and crepes that Nathan had made, we head to the living room and turn on the TV.

"And now for the nation news; in New York a number of violent crimes have risen. All being connected to both The Black Cross and The King of Mischief. The Kings, as most commonly known,  have spread across the country and are being connected with the recent violence in Colorado." The newscaster says as Elijah shakes his head.

"Keith Rider, has been known to lead these acts but has yet to been arrested. Though he has no prior connection to the well known Kings, authorities believe he's recently made a connection with them." The coanchor states before a picture of a young man's mugshot is shown on screen. Even as he held up a prison sign,  I could tell he was handsome. He had beautiful blue eyes that seemed familiar, he had high cheekbones and a sharp jaw line, a butt chin and pointed nose also adorned his face.

"Keith." I mumble lowly, the name feeling familiar and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"He killed our father." Keith states as I shake my head.

"That can't possible be true." I mutter as Keith chuckles darkly.

"Pulled the trigger and sent a bullet straight through his heart." Keith muses.

"There must of been a reason." I mutter as he shakes his head.

"Cole isn't the person you think he is." He says glancing out the window for a few seconds.

"The guys aren't who you thought they were either." He says looking at me.

"What have they killed innocent people too?" I ask sarcastically as he sighs.

"No, but they cause a few deaths." He says as I roll my eyes.

"My cousin Jessie, died because they couldn't protect her. Eden's lucky I didn't put a bullet through his skull." Keith growls as I glance at him.

"What does he have to do with it?" I ask him as Keith chuckles darkly.

"He was her boyfriend." Keith says as my eyes widen slightly.

"Bay!" A voice snaps causing me to look up at Nate.

"They're not who they say they are." I mumble causing the brothers to raise a brow.

"The boys from Colorado, they're not who they say they are." I whisper.

"Who said that Bay?" Xavier asks looking concerned.

"Keith, Keith did. How do I know Keith?" I ask as Johnathons eyes widen slightly.

"How do I know a gang leader from Colorado? Guys how do I know him, what's going on?" I ask frantically.

"Bailey why would you think that?" Johnny asks as I look up at him.

"I remember,  I remember knowing him." I state as Nate sighs.

"Maybe it's a false memory babe." He mutters as I shake my head quickly.

"No, no, no, I know him. Knew him, how did I know him?" I ask him frantically as he steps forward and cups my face.

"Bay, gorgeous, you have to calm down alright?" He states as I shake my head once more.

"No, Nathan, I knew him!" I snap while he smiles slightly.

"Please, just calm down. It's not healthy for you or our daughter. Why don't you go rest okay babe?" He asks as I slowly calm down, knowing he was right.  I nod as he helps me up and guides me to our shared room.

Nathan helps me slip under the covers before laying down next to me and smiling at me. He pulls me closer to him as I lay my head on my chest trying to keep calm.

"Go to sleep Bay." He mutters before dropping a kiss on my head, his hand drawing circles on my stomach soon lulling me to sleep with my newfound memories playing in a cycle in my head.

__________________________

Bailey's questioning things,  that's not good.  Anyways the pic above is a line from my other story Mending Broken Hearts so if it catches your interested go check it out. It's not finished but maybe it can keep you occupied while you wait? Anyways go vote and stuff cx