F I F T Y - F O U R

100 votes? thanks guys ♡︎

"You don't have to do this, Hailee! Together we have over 100,000$! You don't have to continue!" he yells at me, making me sob harder.

"I need to sell it Grayson, I need it gone!"

"Burry it, burn it, do something!" he raises his voice, slamming the desk in the hotel room, making me jump and choke on my sobs.

"It's too fucking expensive!" I scream and cover my ears to block him out. I hear him screaming in anger, throwing a vase on the ground leading it to shatter everywhere in the room. I squeal.

I shake my head and keep walking in the tiny aisle between the two ugly-looking buildings, tightening my grip on my purse.

I quickly glance behind me to see if anyone followed my steps, but as I expected, no one was there. I bring my gaze back in front of me to meet two built guys standing in the aisle, hands in their backs, waiting for my arrival.

I gulp nervously and stop walking. Silence reverberates in the aisle, a few background noises by here by there along with the distant honks made by angry drivers further away in the city.

"Got the stuff?" one of the buff looking guys asks. I look down at my purse, fiddling my fingers around the strap. I weakly nod and he takes a step forward.

"You know the rules, you can't trick us. We're Josh's men. If you fuck up and sell us the wrong stuff at the wrong price, we'll kill you. The only thing retaining me from doing it right here right now is the drug that you're hiding in your slutty pink purse." he spits in a threatening tone. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I bring the two tiny bags out and hold them in front of me, showing him the powder. He smirks lightly and pulls out an envelope from his hind pocket.

"How many grams?"

"That would be about 10..." I try my best to sound confident, but I sound more like a horrified child. He slowly tilts his head to the side in an intimidating way.

"So how much would it be in total?" he opens the envelope and stares intensely at me. I look down to avoid eye contact.

This dude is scary as fuck.

"950$." I mumble, gulping my guiltiness at the same time. He takes a step closer and I snap my head up. He takes out a good amount of money and starts counting it in my face.

Holy fuck it's working...

"950$." he hands me the cash and I hand him the two bags.

I smile lightly as I count all the dollar notes in my hands

Not one dollar missing.

"Smith."