F O U R

I get out of my car and walk towards the school's main entrance.

I hear someone calling my name and I automatically recognize his voice.

I annoyingly turn around and cross my arms as he jogs towards me.

He has a cigarette behind his ear...

What the hell? He smokes?

"What's up Bailey?" I glare at him as he bends over his knees to catch his breath.

"Yeah... sorry about last night."

"You're sorry because you lied about your name or you're sorry just because you got on my nerves?"

"Technically I didn't lie about my name. Bailey is my middle name." he replies as he stands tall again.

Grayson Bailey Dolan...

I giggle and look up at him while placing a hand above my eyes to protect my blue eyes from the bright sun.

"I know. I don't really like my middle name either..." he says as he glances behind him, where his friends are waiting for him, smoking their cigarettes.

"I never said I didn't like it..." I wink at him before turning around and walking away.

"Hailee, wait!" he runs after me again.

I turn around once more.

"I'm going to be late Gray." I reply from an annoyed voice.

"Just... please... unblock my number. That's all I want."

I give him a quick smile, as if I tell him that I'll probably think about it.

He places his hand together like he's praying me to do it.

"Fine." I snap before walking away.

I hear him chuckle behind me as he runs back to his friends.

I couldn't help but smile.

-----

"Pretty please Hailee!" Candice begs me as she tugs on my arm.

"I said I'll think about it." I roll my eyes.

"It's a party at the Dolan's, you can't miss it!" her face lits up as she says 'party'.

I turn around and give Becca a wondering look.

"Girl, you already know I'm going. You should come with us. Loosen up a little bit and forget about everything else." she smirks at me as she writes down some stuff in her journal.

I sigh.

"Yes! I knew you would say yes!" Candice jumps on me and hugs me tight.

"Candice! I didn't even-"

"It's settled! You are coming with Becca and I. I'll pick you up at your place around 6 so I can help you out with your outfit and your hair. There's going to be a ton of hella hot guys." she winks at me and elbows me in the ribs.

We all burst out laughing, bringing all the cafeteria's attention towards us.

We quickly shut our mouths and try to conceal our giggles.

I hear a few guys shouting in the far end of the cafeteria.

I turn around and search for them with my eyes.