Pleading.

Thor was furious. They had gotten Percy's help even when he said not to. That's why he was currently sitting at a table with the others. He glared at them.

"Would you like to explain why?" Thor growled. The others still hadn't gotten over their shock.

"Because we needed him." Natasha spoke. She had a strange look on her face. Scared is how you would probably describe it. "We needed as little casualties as possible. But we never thought he'd do it alone."

"Of course he would." Thor mumbled. "Okay... here's the thing. That boy has been through enough. We can handle the stuff going on now." Thor winced at the thought of the boy's life.

"What has he been through?" Bruce asked.

"Enough." Thor answered.

"What are his powers?" Bruce pressed.

"Water control. I told you that. He is very skilled with a sword as well." Thor almost laughed at the understatement.

"He didn't even use a weapon before." Steve pointed out.

"He didn't need to." Thor ended the discussion and left. If he could prevent that boy from having to lift a finger for them he would. He understood the others' worry but... He couldn't allow then to recruit Percy.

After Thor left the others kept talking. "Did you watch the tapes?" Tony asked no one in particular. He had taken his suit off and was wearing a dress shirt with pants.

"Yeah." Steve answered for everyone. "The kid was a blur. A whirlwind that could have been deadly." Natasha spoke up after Steve.

"No. He knocked the bad guys out and destroyed the weapons. He has a good heart and a good head." She said.

---

Percy laid his head on Annabeth's lap. They were on his bed just talking. He'd given the basics of what happened. Annabeth shook her head and kissed his forehead.

Percy chuckled and kissed Annabeth back. She kissed back and Percy sat up and held her head in his hands. They separated and Annabeth sighed.

Percy wrapped Annabeth in his arms and laid down on the bed. Annabeth tucked into his chest and smiled. She could do this forever.

She felt Percy's breathing fall quiet and looked up into the face if a sleeping Percy. He was so cute. Annabeth ran her fingers through his hair a bit then shortly fell asleep herself.